Employment and Training Coordinator
Company: Cort Business Services
Posted on: June 8, 2021
With more than 50 years of experience, CORT Party Rental has the
Northwest's largest selection of everything you need to create a
unique event. Our team of experts understand every event is unique
and we'll be there to help inspire, design, and bring your vision
to life. From weddings to corporate meetings and conferences, our
high quality products; including tents, china, stemware and linens,
we'll ensure that every moment is memorable.
The Employment and Training Coordinator will be responsible for
leading the staffing efforts to build a strong and flexible
workforce for CORT Party Rental. Additionally, this person will be
responsible for analyzing training needs and developing and
implementing the curriculum for Party Rental best practices. This
position will also assist with other duties as instructed by
- Manage Party Rental job openings in our applicant tracking
system: iCIMS along with any external advertisements
- Develop relationships and sourcing opportunities for recruiting
of seasonal staff (for example through colleges, high schools,
community centers, and labor companies)
- Conduct phone interviews and do initial screening of applicants
before forwarding to managers with hiring recommendations
- Schedule interviews, send behavioral assessments, manage
Onboarding & Training:
- Ensure onboarding compliance, collecting all pertinent
information and working with HR team to move people into the CORT
- Host all new employees and provide an orientation of CORT Party
Rental philosophies and culture
- Assist HR in maintaining complete employee files, including
Driver Qualification Files.
- Provide employees with the appropriate resource information to
answer questions regarding Ultipro, benefits, policies, and other
employee related questions. Be the conduit between the employee and
the corporate HR team.
- Develop and implement training modules and BDP's in
consultation with key stakeholders for processes specific to Party
- Plan, schedule, and host / assist training sessions for all
staff. Both Sales and Operations, working closely with Managers and
Department Heads to get employees run through and signed off on
- Maintain all employee training records.
- Coordinate the Cintas Uniform Program. Manage the movement of
uniforms, purchasing items outside of the program, maintaining
predicate levels, and reconciling billing.
- Strategize policies and procedures with members of management,
identifying ways to improve efficiencies, communicate more
effectively, up-skill the workforce and ultimately provide a higher
level of customer service.
- Establish programs to recognize special occasions and
anniversaries to develop employee goodwill and foster a team
- Assist in other areas of the business as necessary,
particularly on quality control and inventory related matters.
- You have previous experience recruiting, screening, or
interviewing candidates, experience in sales, training, or in
another related field
- You have a sales-mindset with the ability to "sell" our company
to prospective candidates and regularly follow up to keep the
hiring process on track
- You have excellent inter-personal skills, as well as written
and verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills
- You have proficient computer skills including Microsoft
- Party/event planning knowledge a plus
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please consider
applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion
is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage
people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let
us know if you require accommodations during the interview
As part of a national company, CORT offers opportunities for
career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with
position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive
benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense
reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our
website at www.CORTPartyRental.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks
(if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also
participates in the E-Verify program.
Pursuant to the Fair Chance Hiring Ordinance for participating
locations, CORT will consider all qualified applicants to include
those who may have criminal history records. Check your city
government website for specific fair chance hiring information.
Keywords: Cort Business Services, Everett , Employment and Training Coordinator, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!