Company: Granite Construction Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you
This position is responsible for providing project supervision
and direction to foremen and craft employees construction site and
collaboration with project management staff. This position will be
ideal for the Superintendent who can develop employees in their
- Manage and administer a safety program that provides for a safe
work environment that meets or exceeds Company Annual Incident
Goal, and foster a culture that expects participation at all
- Develop and promote, in his/her organization, the ability to
recognize and understand the appropriate environmental policies,
rules, and the potential adverse affects to the environment due to
operations, and take steps necessary to comply with policy/rules,
and mitigate the effects of operations
- Develop and/or foster a quality culture that recognizes the
affect of quality on all operations, and takes steps necessary to
provide a product or service that is a source of pride for our
workers, and pleasing to our customers
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is
constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule and is
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions and provide
input with scheduling, engineering, and material control in order
to make sure project objectives are met.
- Supervise and direct field supervisors, superintendents and
other contractors to ensure productivity, efficient use of
materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project
- Supervise all on-site work teams (including subcontractors) as
required, to resolve problems, ensure quality, safety, scheduling
and achieving schedules in support of overall project
- Assist project management in developing and implementing
project Work Plans and procedures, working documents and standards
to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Comply, understand, and support corporate safety, quality and
environmental initiatives to ensure a compliant work
- Recruit/recommend and hire qualified individuals to maintain
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- 8+ years of construction management and/or craft supervision
experience in a similar field of construction.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology,
equipment, methods); company policies, procedures and
- Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and
planning skills required.
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to abide by Granite's Core Values and Safety
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Notice to Agencies
Granite's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only
in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and
in response to a specific job opening. Granite will not pay a fee
to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency
agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Granite's
Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other
Granite employee is authorized to bind Granite to any agreement
regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
Keywords: Granite Construction Inc, Everett , Superintendent II, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!