Document Management Technician - Entry- Level
Company: First Fed
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a community bank, we know the power in bringing people
together from all walks of life. Our communities are beautiful and
strong because of their diversity, and its important to us that all
of our locations reflect the unique diversity of the places we live
and work. We are passionate about hiring the very best talent and
welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Perform duties related to bank document management functions and
item processing ensuring data integrity and mitigating monetary
- Accurately perform all duties related to document management
functions and processes.
- Perform all assigned duties related to item processing to
support internal and external customers in scanning and
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, including various courier
services and delivery channels.
- Fulfill supply orders across the association, including
monitoring of inventory.
- Follow procedures to protect First Federal from incurring
- Work with other departments to balance necessary general ledger
and customer accounts.
- Carry out all duties related to check capture functions.
- Uphold First Federals Customer First commitment to provide
excellent customer service. Share in the cross-selling of First
Federals products and services.
- Develop/maintain working knowledge of First Federal products,
policies/assigned procedures and assigned systems, as well as
various banking industry programs).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Document Management Technician I typically requires one
(1) year of experience in a customer service role.
- Document Management Technician II typically requires two
(2) years of experience in the department and may have other
responsibilities of a more complex nature.
- Document Management Technician III typically requires
two (2) or more years department experience and had the ability to
handle more complex assignments. Assist supervisor by supporting
training of new Document Management Technicians. May serve as Team
Lead and back-up for supervisor when supervisor is absent from the
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
(problem-solving is not a DM Tech 1 expectation)
- Strong 10-key and accurate data entry skills.
- Basic computer skills including MS Office software (Excel,
- A valid Driver License is required.
The work requires the ability to operate office machines and
equipment, such as personal computers, printers, copying machines,
folding machines, scanners, postage equipment, company vehicle and
telephones. The work requires the ability to communicate clearly
with customers, coworkers, and others in person, electronically and
on telephones. Work activities involve combinations of
sitting/standing for extended periods. The work requires the
ability to pick up and transport boxes and packages up to 40
- 1 year(s): typically requires one (1) year of experience in a
customer service role.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: First Fed, Everett , Document Management Technician - Entry- Level, Other , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!