Systems Reporting Administrator
Company: First Federal Savings and Loan
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a community bank, we know the power in bringing people
together from all walks of life. Our communities are beautiful and
strong because of their diversity, and it's important to us that
all of our locations reflect the unique diversity of the places we
live and work. We are passionate about hiring the very best talent
and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Administer the Business Analytics reporting system and the
associated processes. Create, maintain and schedule Business
Analytics reports for all areas of the bank. Ensure accurate and
timely reports are produced for the benefit of the entire company.
Create and maintain a catalogue of all Business Analytics queries
and reports for Audit purposes as well as to ensure consistency
between members of the Business Analytics reporting team. Maintain
process for requesting new reports and changes to existing reports.
Provide support to other business lines of the bank.
* Work with internal customers to create, schedule & maintain
requested Business Analytics reports, to include:
* Balancing all new and existing management queries
* Balancing ALERT data prior to releasing to other departments
* Running/scheduling Dashboard reports
* Writing queries/reports as needed for all areas of the bank
* Complete quarterly reporting for Finance Department
* Maintain processes to control queries and report output:
* Create and maintain a catalogue of all Business Analytics queries
* Create and implement process to request new/change query
* Document balancing of all queries
* Incorporate process into service requests
* Support and backup other Business Analytics team members as
* Train identified department employees to use Business
* Provide Tier 2 support to other business lines of the bank.
* Encourage institution-wide support of sales and service efforts
designed to retain existing relationships and growth of new
relationships while meeting deposit, loan and fee income goals.
* Ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations and
other federal and state regulations pertinent to this position.
Complete annual BSA training in a timely manner in accordance with
BSA regulations and internal policies and procedures.
* Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
* Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
* Typically requires three (3) or more years of related experience,
preferably in a financial institution.
* Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of First Federal
policies, procedures and systems.
* High level proficiency in MS Office programs, including Excel and
its functionality; ability to learn customized software for banking
* Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
* Strong organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team is essential.
* Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills and
the ability to communicate effectively with technical and
* Valid driver's license
The work requires the ability to operate office machines and
equipment, such as personal computers, printers, copying machines
and telephones. The work requires the ability to communicate
clearly with customers, coworkers, and others in person and on
telephones. Work activities involve combinations of
sitting/standing for extended periods.
Keywords: First Federal Savings and Loan, Everett , Systems Reporting Administrator, Other , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!