Company: Caring Transitions
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Caring Local Company -
We are a
local family-owned and operated company seeking team members
in the Kitsap and Clallam counties. We specialize in downsizing,
estate sales, relocation services, and online auctions. This is a
great part-time opportunity!
You May Be A Great Fit If You:
- Believe people matter
- Are a great listener
- Are a great communicator
- Are curious but never judgemental
- Agree mistakes are simply learning opportunities
- Know gossip is detrimental to team health
Job description (including, but not limited
- Professional packing of household goods to be moved
- Unpacking & Resettling household goods in a new home or
- Moving supplies/moving boxes to and from warehouse
- Staging & preparing homes for estate sales
- Interacting with clients, their families, and other
- Lifting of boxes/decor and some furniture within the home
- And much more, no 2 days are alike!
Job Requirements (including, but not limited
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods of time
- Access to a computer for scheduling, time-keeping & project
Availability and hours:
- Must have Generally available Monday - Sunday from 8am-8pm
- Part-time hours--no two days or weeks are the same with no
guarantee of hours.
$14 - $16/hr
think you may be a fit for this position, or if you have questions
about it, apply today!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Caring Transitions, Everett , General Labor, Other , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!