Deposit Systems Administrator
Company: First Federal Savings and Loan
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: June 7, 2021
As a community bank, we know the power in bringing people
together from all walks of life. Our communities are beautiful and
strong because of their diversity, and it's important to us that
all of our locations reflect the unique diversity of the places we
live and work. We are passionate about hiring the very best talent
and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Responsible for configuration and customization of the Bank's
deposit systems, including the core banking system. Works closely
with management to evaluate business process, data integrity, and
compliance issues as they relate to the deposit systems. Works with
technical and functional teams to solicit needs, determines
feasibility and implements configuration changes. Follows a
structure for detailed governance and documents change management
protocols, UAT, and testing.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all end-user functional roles
and responsibilities as they relate to deposit system usage.
Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression and
regulatory compliance as specified in change requests submitted by
the business stakeholders.
- Designs, configures and resolves system related business
problems; meets user requirements and streamlines system
- Provides technical expertise to support the development of
processes and workflows in the use of deposit systems.
- Responsible for planning, testing, and implementation of
projects and tasks as it relates to deposit systems.
- Serves as a liaison between technical groups and stakeholders
to coordinate the systems' installations and/or releases to ensure
technical compatibility and satisfaction.
- Coordinates system mapping between deposit systems and other
bank vendors. Works with IT, Digital Channels, Accounting and other
appropriate departments to ensure smooth and accurate exports
and/or system integrations.
- Analyze and document complex business and system workflows,
provide recommendations to business units, and work with management
to improve workflows and system processes.
- Maintains relationship with Vendors for troubleshooting,
upgrades, maintenance and installations.
- Review deposit systems release notes, forward to appropriate
departments of the bank, and manage release updates.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of vendor-provided features and
their applicability to Association's needs.
- Handle Help Desk requests for all applicable systems, user
support and reporting features. Act as resource to address user
questions and to identify system problems requiring corrective
- Process deposit system profile updates as requested in a
timely, accurate manner.
- Perform user access reviews and prepare audit
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Associates degree or 2 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- Typically requires 3+ year(s) in a Bank Operations role, with
an emphasis on deposit systems.
- Ability to work successfully with many types of personalities
and behaviors is necessary.
- Strong customer service orientation and a demonstrated a sense
of urgency toward customer needs.
- Possess organization skills, the ability to multitask and
ability to work independently in a fast paced/high volume
environment where deadlines must be met.
The work requires the ability to operate office machines and
equipment, such as personal computers, printers, copying machines
and telephones. The work requires the ability to communicate
clearly with customers, coworkers, and others in person and on
telephones. Work activities involve combinations of
sitting/standing for extended periods.
Keywords: First Federal Savings and Loan, Everett , Deposit Systems Administrator, Other , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!