Certified Surgical Tech Labor & Delivery Triage/Postpartum *0.9 FTE, Day*
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Providence is calling a Surgical Tech Certified (0.9 FTE, Day)
to work for Labor & Delivery Triage at Providence Regional Medical
Center Everett in Everett, WA.
Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with
some additional questions from our Modern Hire System
A Surgical Tech Certified provides patient care within scope of
practice including scrub duties for surgical procedures.
Participates in standby and call schedules.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrate application of knowledge, skills, and behaviors in
the physical, motor/sensory, cognitive, psychosocial, patient and
family education areas based on PEMC age specific care competency
- Collect and prepare equipment, instruments and supplies
necessary for surgical procedures.
- Set up sterile field with instruments, sutures, blades,
electrosurgical equipment, suction, prosthesis and solutions needed
for procedures according to established procedures.
- Participate in all staff meetings and mandatory in services and
training programs to ensure continued understanding of all
departmental policies, procedures and performance improvement
- Check for discarded instruments prior to disposing of them
according to established procedures
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent education or a combination of
education and directly related work experience
- Graduate of an accredited surgical technologist training
program - Surgical Technology
- Surgical Technologist State Registration
- Surgical Technician Certification
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Prior experience as a surgical technologist in an acute care
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the
state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having
received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical
Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story
hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical
records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience
throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and
close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing,
kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in
Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with
historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and
unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are
just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC
lies only 2 hours north.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Everett , Certified Surgical Tech Labor & Delivery Triage/Postpartum *0.9 FTE, Day*, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!