Assistant Account Executive
Company: Electric Mirror
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Residential Sales Manager, the
Assistant Account Executive provides support to the dealer network.
The Assistant Account Executive will use software tools including
Epicor and ZOHO and Microsoft Office to coordinate and manage
quotes, projects, and the sales funnel. The use of telephones and
computers is necessary for the performance of this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with the Residential Sales Manager, National Sales
Manager Residential and the Residential Sales Representatives in a
coordinated sales strategy to win new business.
- Serve as the customer advocate who is the owner and manager of
the customer relationship.
- Generate quotes and provide product and technical information
to customers in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipelines in the ZOHO CRM to include accurate
updating of opportunity status updates and activities.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend
specific products and solutions.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or
- Increase sales and average order size by means of
cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional
- Accurately process customer transactions including orders and
- Properly record customer expectations related to shipment dates
and expected date of delivery.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase
customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of
products to increase product related sales and customer
- Setup and maintain customer data in the ZOHO CRM.
- Completion of other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Proficient with software tools including Epicor, ZOHO and
- Manages time effectively, meets personal goals and works
effectively with other members of the sales team
- Strong customer service skills.
- Present a professional image to the customers and vendors over
- Telephones and Computer knowledge.
- Very organized and detailed oriented.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, self-motivated, positive disposition, and
- Office 100% Production/Warehouse floor 0%
- Primarily a sedentary role.
- Able to lift/push/pull up to 20 lbs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
- Monday-Thursday, schedule varies
Required Education and Experience
- High School Graduate/GED
- Skilled with ERP CRM, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Type 40+ WPM Data Entry 10KPH
Preferred Education and Experience
- Some college or college graduate
- 10-key by touch preferred.
Keywords: Electric Mirror, Everett , Assistant Account Executive, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!