Company: WinCo Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join our Winning Team today and
start your ownership journey!
WinCo Foods is a rapidly growing family of
over 130 grocery stores, complete with our own distribution centers
and transportation network. We’re proud to operate across 10 states
west of the Rockies with more than 20,000 employee owners.
At WinCo Foods we act like owners – because
we are! We believe, as the Low Price Grocery Leader, that we make
the lives of the communities where we operate better by giving them
the best possible prices to feed their families and by focusing on
the success, well-being and diversity of our employee owners.
Currently, WinCo is the third largest
Employee-Owned company in the United States and is #59 on the
Forbes.com list of largest privately owned companies. Did you know
that WinCo has more than 500 millionaire
employee-owners in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)? Once
eligible, you can start your journey to ownership with an annual
gift of stock equaling 20% of what you make each
year. (ESOP available at most
locations and subject to vesting, check the locations Summary Plan
WinCo Foods offers the very best benefits
in the industry, with low cost, high quality medical
benefits with rates as low as $30 a month, enrollment
in our ESOP after 6 months, career advancement opportunities, paid
vacation and sick leave, competitive wages, tuition reimbursement,
employee assistance, discount program – and even voluntary benefits
like Pet Insurance!
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe
and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Maintains
an atmosphere of friendly, courteous customer service with an
emphasis of taking care of the customer. Generally works 6-8
hour shifts between the hours of 9:00 pm to 9:00 am.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank
customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic
customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks,
rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products
and maintains stockroom.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Orders products, cut cases, stacks, prices and marks
- Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as
hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and
- May performs checking duties with an emphasis on providing
friendly, courteous, customer service.
- May train other employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal
and external customers.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills with oral and written
- Work varied nights in a 24/7 operation; including weekends and
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions
and weights up to 40 lbs. within the range of floor level to
- Lifts up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Push and pull hand trucks and pallet jacks containing product
of substantial weight.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Learn and memorize location of products, check stand and
keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control
merchandising, and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand/ eye coordination to
- Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools
and work aides.
- Work in freezer and cooler.
- Conduct visual inspection and merchandise being placed on
- Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity for placement of small
items on hooks, shelves, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws).
- Electric and manual pallet jacks, handtruck, garbage and card
- Fork lift as needed.
- Box knife.
The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature of work performed by the employees
assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company
policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and
qualifications required of personnel may vary.
Foods continues to grow, our diversity—from our variety of
perspectives and wide range of experiences—is essential to our
strategy and success. We are committed to continue to cultivate and
celebrate an inclusive environment in which all employees are
valued and respected regardless of their race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran,
or disability status.
Keywords: WinCo Foods, Everett , Freight Stocker, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!