Company: Muv Fitness
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a positive Front Desk Associate to join our
team! At the Front Desk, you are the face of our business and set
the tone for creating exceptional experiences for all our members.
You will greet members, answer questions, solve issues, and perform
administrative duties as needed.You are a natural people person
with a passion for health and fitness. You understand the impact
you can have through customer service, and take pride in creating
smiles and resolutions.Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically greet members, prospective members, and
- Provide a high-level of customer service to all members and
effectively resolve issues
- Handle front desk activities including answering phones and
- Take prospective members on tours of the facility
- Ensure gym systems and processes are followed
- Enforce facility rules and regulations, ensuring faciling is
clean and safe
Complete our short application today!
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Passion for health & fitness
- Basic computer proficiency
Keywords: Muv Fitness, Everett , Front Desk, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!