LPN or RN Nursing Manager/RCM
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for a job where you can MAKE A
DIFFERENCE? We are seeking POSITIVE,
HAPPY employees to come join our team!Here at
Cornerstone Healthcare, we recognize the importance of focusing on
individualized resident-centered care. Our mission is to create
inviting, home-like environments for all of our skilled nursing
centers and we rely on quality, dedicated employees to help us
fulfill this vision.
Here at Aldercrest Health & Rehabilitation Center, we are
currently seeking a FT RN or LPN Unit Manager to work alongside our
FEARLESS DNS in order to help all of our amazing
residents to reach their highest practicable well being. We offer a
COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS package DOE.
- Under the supervision of the DON and/or ADON, the Unit Manager
assumes responsibility and accountability for assigned core
- Follows all center infection control and safety measures
- Makes frequent rounds to ensure nursing staff are following
their assigned duties and redirect as necessary
- Ensure the nursing stations are well organized, cleaned and
- Participates in development and implementation of resident
specific care plans
- Any other tasks as directed by the DON
- Current RN or LPN license without any enforcement action
- Minimum one year in a supervisory role in a Skilled Nursing
Any offer of employment will be contingent on passing a
background check. Please don't wait or hesitate and forward your
resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Services, Everett , LPN or RN Nursing Manager/RCM, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!