Financial Services Associate
Company: Heritage Financial Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Heritage Bank currently has an exciting opportunity to join our
organization. We are looking for people who want more than just a
job - who want to build a career and make a difference in the
communities where they live and work by building and maintaining
The Everett Branch in Everett, WA is seeking a Financial
Services Associate to help customers meet their financial goals by
providing exceptional customer service and opening new
This position is Full Time; typical schedule is Monday through
Friday, 8:30 a.m - 5:30 p.m. Flexibility is required to work as
needed to ensure adequate staffing for training or employee
Heritage Bank offers competitive compensation and comprehensive
benefit packages for employees and their families.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with all
customers and prospective customers through established customer
service and sales standards.
- Open new accounts. Actively grow and cross-sell business
- Partner with other lines of business to meet customer needs and
to achieve established production goals.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of current Bank
products and services.
- Maintain confidentiality when handling customer requests and
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and
internal policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate resolution to account related
issues and backs up operational duties and functions.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts and
endorsements, enter all necessary information in data processing
system, issue receipts, cash checks and pay out money upon
verification standards and balance in an accurate and complete
- Place holds on accounts as required and completes appropriate
documentation for holds placed.
- 1 - 2 years recent new accounts and relationship selling
experience, demonstrating working knowledge of new account
documentation and compliance in a financial services industry -
- In-depth working knowledge of related statutory banking and
compliance regulations, operational policies and procedures and the
Bank's products and services.
- The position may require National Mortgage Licensing System and
Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of
2008. Continued employment in this position with Heritage Bank is
contingent upon successful registration and annual re-registration
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and access to
reliable transportation; or the ability to access and utilize an
alternative method of transportation, when needed, to carry out
job-related essential functions and attend required training.
- New Accounts Representative, Personal Banker, Universal Banker,
or Relationship Banker - Retail experience
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Work requires regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to
agreed-upon schedule with willingness to work a flexible and/or
rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays and/or
extended hours, as needed.
- May be exposed to potential risk and hazards associated with
criminal activity (e.g., robbery and/or attempted robbery, fraud,
security) - receives detailed instruction to minimize risk.
- Work may involve the constant use of computer screens, reading
of reports, and sitting throughout the day.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, multi-line telephone,
photocopier, scanner, facsimile, fine count cash and operate a cash
counter which often requires dexterity of hands and fingers with
repetitive wrist and hand motion.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time and
duration of shift.
- Ability to occasionally kneel, reach, bend, push, pull and
- Occasional lifting to independently move or transport money and
coin, 25-50 lbs., or files and/or boxes 5-10 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed and are not an exclusive list of
all qualifications for this position.
Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by
Job applicants have certain legal rights. Please click here for
information regarding these rights.
If you need assistance completing the online application, please
##Street:5615 Evergreen Way##
Keywords: Heritage Financial Corporation, Everett , Financial Services Associate, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!