Customer Service Specialist
Company: First Federal Savings and Loan
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a community bank, we know the power in bringing people
together from all walks of life. Our communities are beautiful and
strong because of their diversity, and it's important to us that
all of our locations reflect the unique diversity of the places we
live and work. We are passionate about hiring the very best talent
and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
In a high volume, contact center environment, effectively
utilize all communication channels, as you provide an exceptional
customer experience to customers and branch staff regarding all
products and services. Participate in the sales and service culture
designed to retain existing relationships and growth of new
relationships that support the institution's customer service,
deposit, loan and fee income goals.
- Through multiple channels, respond to all inquiries from
customers in a clear and timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service through timely
communication and by maintaining thorough knowledge of products,
policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Utilize every customer interaction to meet or exceed sales and
referral goals by identifying products and services beneficial to
the customers' needs and making recommendations to the
- Process a variety of customer transactions timely and
- Balance teller transactions in an accurate and secure manner
- Provide technical support to customers and branch staff in
relation to a variety of services offered.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns as first point of
contact. If needed, refer to appropriate internal resources for
resolution to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure an exceptional experience in every interaction. Refer to
customers by name and thank them for their business.
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to
deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Consistently maintain customer service level standards.
- Make outbound calls, both proactive and reactive for customer
service, support, and sales.
- Perform Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) functions.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum High school diploma or certified equivalency.
- Bilingual English and Spanish fluency (speaking, reading and
- CSS I -Typically requires one (1) year of experience in a
customer service role, preferably in a banking environment.
- CSS II - Typically requires at least two (2) or more years of
retail banking experience and demonstrated ability to perform the
job responsibilities of a CSS I. Frequently handles customer calls
with somewhat more complexity. Acts as a resource and supports
training of new hires in a CSS I role.
- CSS III - Typically requires three (3) or more years of retail
banking experience and demonstrated ability to perform the job
responsibilities of a CSS I and II. Handles more complex, escalated
customer calls and serves as back-up to the Digital Account
Specialist. Serves as back-up to Customer Service Center
- Outstanding customer service focus and ability to work
effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving skills, and
attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present polished appearance and demeanor when
operating in virtual technology.
- Proficient with technology.
- Ability and willingness to work Saturday schedule.
The work requires the ability to operate office machines and
equipment, such as personal computers, printers, copying machines
and telephones. The work requires the ability to communicate
clearly with customers, coworkers, and others in person and on
telephones. Work activities involve combinations of
sitting/standing for extended periods.
Keywords: First Federal Savings and Loan, Everett , Customer Service Specialist, Other , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!