Manager, Customer Service (B2B)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a
land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe
comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once
upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling
license-focused collectibles. We're based in Everett, WA where we
have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart
included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises
ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create
tens of thousands of characters-one of the largest portfolios in
the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite
characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary,
collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions
of fans around the world.
The Customer Service team works closely with the Funko Sales
team to provide an excellent customer experience to all our
customers. The Manager of Customer Service is responsible for the
development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer
service and high customer satisfaction. Drives the strategic
development of operations to deliver key service outcomes for our
customers. In this role you will work to remove roadblocks for the
team, develop employees along their respective career paths, and
partner with the business on cross-functional initiatives.
Our working environment is ever-changing and very fast-paced as
we must match our speed to the ever-changing winds of pop culture.
Successful candidates must be as flexible as Mister Fantastic and
have the speed of The Flash. A keen eye for detail as well as a
bias for action will also go a long way!
Your Superpowers in Action
- Partner with Director of Customer Service in achievement of
fiscal goals and to oversee day to day operations
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external
partners to ensure best possible level of service is delivered
- Partner with Sales to ensure the highest levels of service are
delivered to external customers
- Act as a liaison and coordinator of information across the
- Define and achieve benchmark goals in department/service
- Drive strategic initiatives within the Customer Service team
together with cross-functional partners in operations, sales,
finance, and planning.
- Communicate all order entry/relevant deadlines to Sales
- Develop a strong understanding of the full end to end process
(and variations) for each account and execute accordingly to ensure
deadlines are met
- Proactively identify areas/process requiring improvement and
develop upstream process to reduce back end work
- Develop and integrate cross-functional processes to streamline
and simplify operations
- Demonstrate business expertise that connects, understands, and
leverages company-wide assets and capabilities
- Implementing periodic business reviews to ensure plans stay on
track, or course correction is effectively managed as and when
- Effectively resolving at root cause any day to day operational
and financial issues.
- Development of weekly reporting and analysis, making
recommendations for order management
- Oversee creation of weekly reporting by CS team
- Ad Hoc reporting as required
- Mentor, coach, and lead CS team in the execution of all tasks
to meet all financial shipping goals and business needs
- Support CS team in achievement of deadlines
- Lead weekly meetings with Sales partners and CS team - walk
through weekly reporting, provide order status updates, customer
updates, resolve open issues, etc.
- Lead the walkthrough of the dashboard for all businesses in the
- Hire and train new CS team members
- Ensure all deadlines, milestones and KPIs are achieved
- Write and deliver yearly (and mid year) appraisals and goals to
- Review and approve employee timecards and requests for time
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Customer Service:Customer Centric, proactively identifying
opportunities to improve customer experience. Highly responsive to
- Results Oriented: Proactive, motivated and driven to achieve
team and personal goals
- Problem Solving:Solution oriented with excellent critical
thinking and independent problem solving skills
- Interpersonal Skills:Enthusiastic, positive, professional,
confident. Effective relationship manager handling
demanding/sensitive customer relations with confidence
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication
skills with ability to communicate with people at all levels of the
organization. Strong attention to detail; asks questions to clarify
needs - avoids assumptions. Comfortable speaking in groups, leading
meetings, and making presentations to partners
- Excellent organizational abilities / prioritization:
Effectively manages time and workload. Ability to multi task &
manage competing priorities and deadlines under pressure
- Process Management: process orientation to follow (and develop)
- Attention to Detail: high attention to detail required;
- Change Management:Highly adaptable and open to change in a
dynamic and evolving environment
- Team player: Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports team goals
- Analytical / system skills: Aptitude for numbers and data
interpretation. Strong Excel including recent experience with
vlook-ups, pivot tables and an aptitude for working with formulas.
Ability to work with various systems
- 7+ years' of B2B Customer Service experience in an
- Supported rollout of an ERP system. Oracle ERP (preferred)
- Account service level experience with big box retailers
Walmart, Target or Amazon (preferred)
- Advanced level understanding of MS Office products
(import/export of data, Excel: use of charts and graphs, basic
formula creation, pivot tables, vlookup, macro creation. Word:
track changes, templates, PowerPoint: creation of presentations.
Outlook: create address books, groups, auto-response, mail rules.
SharePoint navigation and functionality).
Keywords: Funko, Everett , Manager, Customer Service (B2B), Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!