RN MDS Coordinator/RAIC (GREAT incentives!!!)
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Services
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for a job where you can MAKE A
DIFFERENCE? We are seeking POSITIVE,
HAPPY employees to come join our team! Here at
Cornerstone Healthcare, we recognize the importance of focusing on
individualized resident-centered care. Our mission is to create
inviting, home-like environments for all of our skilled nursing
centers and we rely on quality, dedicated employees to help us
fulfill this vision.
Here at Cornerstone Port Angeles Care Center, we are currently
seeking a FT RN MDS Coordinator/RAI Coordinator. Previous
experience with MDS 3.0 is required for this position. We offer a
COMPETIVE SALARY & BENEFITS package DOE.
- FREE COFFEE CARD FOR ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS; LIMITED
- The RAi Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the
Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process to ensure accurate and
timely completion of resident assessments in accordance with
Medicare, Medicaid, OBRA and other payor program requirements.
- Ensures assessments accurately reflect the physical, mental and
psychosocial status of each resident
- Ensures accuracy of RAI to reflect optimal reimbursement for
- Ensures appropriate documentation to report and support
services provided and assessment accuracy
- Current RN state licensure without any enforcement action
- Previous MDS 3.0 experience required
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write in English
Any offer of employment will be contingent on passing a
background check. Don't wait or hesitate and forward your resume
today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Services, Everett , RN MDS Coordinator/RAIC (GREAT incentives!!!), Other , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!