Are you great with people and have a strong value in customer
service? Do you want your weekends free to enjoy what the great
northwest has to offer?
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Support/Sales
Associate to join our dynamic team in Everett, WA... and we want to
hear from you!
You will need basic computer skills, the ability to be
self-directed, and must be capable of performing all sales and
operation functions at the store sales counter, including order
processing, product application, pricing, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for job seekers with experience
working in the HVAC(R) industry -or- a great opportunity to gain
knowledge about HVAC(R) as you build on your existing customer
Work hours are Monday-Friday, approximately 8:00 a.m. to 5:00
p.m., with holidays and weekends off.
As a Johnstone CS/CSA, you will:
- Help ensure a great customer experience
- Understand products in order to assist customers in getting the
best possible options
- Work well as a team player
- Work on special projects as assigned
Through Johnstone University you will have access to a robust
offering of courses that you can utilize to build the skills for
your personal career path.
Johnstone Supply is a leading wholesale distributor for heating,
cooling, and refrigeration supplies and equipment. We are locally
owned and operated and are a founding member of the nation's
largest HVAC/R cooperative with over 425 locations. Johnstone
Supply offers superior customer service, technical advice, and
training seminars. We are proud to be an official partner with
Operation Homefront, a national non-profit organization providing
emergency financial assistance and services to military families.
If you are looking for challenging work, and want to know your
contributions make a difference, apply to join our winning
- Paid Vacation / Holidays / Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account with generous company contribution
- Colonial Life Supplemental Policies
- 401(k) Plan with generous company match
- Discount Purchase Program for Employees
- Discounted Wireless Phone Options
To succeed in your role as a Counter Sales Associate, you will
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one
to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Preferred background that include customer service, sales and
technical knowledge in HVAC/R.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Able to operate office equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required along
with having good listening skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.