WA Warehouse Associate - PM Shift
Company: RANDYS Worldwide
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$500 HIRING INCENTIVE! ** FULL TIME ** OVERTIME ** OUTSTANDING
BENEFITS ** LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY
At RANDYS Worldwide, we drive our business forward with a passion
for success and a continual focus on performance, quality and
technical innovation. We make it our mission to build quality parts
that exceed customer expectations. In-house engineering and
advanced quality control environments separate us from market
competition. We're the nation's largest aftermarket manufacturing
distributor of differential parts for cars and light duty trucks
and the nation's largest distributor of Yukon Gear & Axle and USA
Standard Gear. Yukon is an industry leader in power and
performance, defined by their "Best-in-the-Business" warranty.
Yukon Gear & Axle offers a full line of differential parts serving
the automotive and recreational markets including consumer,
off-road, circle track, drag and NASCAR.
RANDYS is looking for a hard working, self motivated,
enthusiastic team player to be part of our distribution center
operations. Warehouse or material handling experience is preferred
but we are willing to train the right attitude with the desire to
Our Washington distribution group is team oriented, fast
paced, hard working, and strives for excellence daily. If this
sounds like an environment you would thrive in and would like to
join us, please apply!
Responsibilities and Duties
- ~Ships, loads, unloads and transports product.
- ~Enters data for invoicing, shipping & receiving.
- ~Pulls merchandise according to part number and quantity;
invoices sales orders.
- ~Prepares items to be shipped in appropriate shipping material;
packs merchandise by verifying that all parts are pulled
- ~Operates forklift and order pickers.
- ~Monitors inventory and quality control of products
Qualifications and Skills
- ~High school diploma or equivalent.
- ~Related experience in a distribution center environment
- ~Demonstrated ability to operate forklift and use computer and
electronic parts catalog.
- ~Use of standard office equipment including computer keyboard,
monitor and mouse, and telephone.
- ~Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs; job involves
considerable physical activity.
- ~Must be able to work in environment where air temperature
varies due to outdoor weather changes (i.e. hot in summer, cold in
OUR EMPLOYEES ENJOY COMPETITIVE PAY AND A SUPERB
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- ~Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- ~401(k) Plan with Company Match
- ~PTO/Vacation & Holiday Pay
- ~Discounted Costco Membership
- ~Summer BBQ's
- ~Thanksgiving Luncheon
- ~Friday Treats
- ~Other fun activities
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: RANDYS Worldwide, Everett , WA Warehouse Associate - PM Shift, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!