Area Support Manager
Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Reports to: Varies by
Functions Supervised: Area
Branch Services Support
Primary Functions: Support
activities within assigned area with emphasis on service and sales
delivery, staff recruitment, on-boarding, staff development and
- Support the area vice president to improve service and
sales performance through in-branch coaching and implementation of
- Monitor branch staffing levels and manage senior branch
services specialist schedules to cover absences, vacant positions,
and branch needs.
- Coach, lead and motivate senior branch services specialists and
promote participation in area service and sales delivery.
- Support the area vice president during recurring branch manager
and assistant branch manager meetings and conduct recurring senior
branch services specialist meetings.
- Assist in with selection and hiring of area staff, on-boarding,
coordinate initial staff training and identify and develop area
mentors to assist with ongoing training needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of branch operations, conduct
branch compliance audits, as assigned, and work in partnership with
the area vice president to correct deficiencies.
- Assist the area vice president with branch audit response,
personnel actions, and performance evaluations.
- Represent the credit union in community, professional and trade
associations, as assigned, and identify additional community
engagement opportunities within the area.
- Assist to coordinate staffing, training, and scheduling
for area community events, trade shows and volunteer
- Perform duties of a branch manager as required.
- Oversee area responsibilities in absence of the area vice
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of
Education: Four years related supervisory or management
communication, personnel management and time management skills
required. Ability to effectively engage with staff to identify
needs and influence multiple teams to meet or exceed member
experience expectations. Self-motivated, confident, embraces change
and ability to multitask effectively is necessary. Prior experience
in leading and developing staff into leadership positions,
achieving and exceeding service and sales goals. Must be able to
lift 25 pounds.
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Everett , Area Support Manager, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!