Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
Company: Frontier, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Salary Range: $59,474 to $177,000
Senior Software Developer (Full Stack) - Job Description Frontier
Communications is looking for a talented Senior Developer who can
deliver high-performance and intuitively designed applications
using a wide range of modern technologies and practices.\
The Senior Developer's responsibilities include participating in
the entire software development life cycle to design and create the
next generation of internal and external web and mobile
applications to provision, manage, and deliver services to our
subscribers. -Essential Job Functions:
- Requirements analysis: review non-technical user stories with
- System Architecture: participate in technical design of new and
updated functionality with our team, other Frontier teams, as well
as external companies.
- Feature development: developing functionality across the full
stack including database, services, system integration, and UI.
Executing on the designs and architectures of the ETL processes,
Data Quality rules, Source to Table mapping, and API
- Maintenance: investigate, troubleshoot, debug and implement
fixes for software defects
- Testing: work closely with Quality Assurance and software
development engineers to ensure that code is exercised in an
automated way that ensures consistent quality.
- Dev ops functions: working with the operations team to support
our deployment process and administration of both our customer and
off the shelf applications.
- Documentation: support the sustainability of the systems by
providing concise documentation about the applications and
- Mentoring: provide code reviews, training, and paired
programming to other members of the team. Required Skills and
- Degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of experience, or 7+
years of industry related experience
- Must be a self-starter, needing little direction and capable of
working in a fast-paced development environment
- Service oriented architecture: Hands-on experience delivering
high-scale SOA utilizing a micro-service strategy.
- Microsoft technologies: .net Framework, .net Core, C#, ASP.
MVC, Web API, Entity Framework.
- Database technologies: experience building and querying
relational (Microsoft SQL, Oracle) and document databases (Mongo,
- Web technologies: Practical experience with SPA frameworks like
- Testing and/or automation frameworks: like nUnit, XUnit,
Selenium, and Jasmine Desired Skills and Experience:
- UX and mobile first responsive design.
- Strong experience and belief in writing clean code using
current patterns and practices.
- Experience with an MDM (Master Data Management) solution like
- Experience in an agile and scrum environment, working in cross
functioning teams and writing and estimating user stories.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Team player: willingness to pair programming, strong
collaboration within the team as well as with external groups
including other development teams, operations, QA, database teams,
and business groups.
- Accountable and dependable to do what is needed to complete
tasks, stories and sprints with a high level of quality and on
- Experience with a continuous integration environment
- Experience with git as a source control system Impact and
- Great problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated passion for learning and bringing new technologies
and practices to a team
- Experience participating in building, growing and mentoring a
- Experience delivering high quality code through the product
lifecycle in large company
- Enjoy driving continuous improvement through change in a
- Knowledge and experience designing across client/server and
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and an
ability to communicate with internal and external customers at all
levels, including management/non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an
independent contributor on the assigned team, striving to reach
highest standards of software engineering every day
- Demonstrable software architecture and strong software design
- Experience building and supporting high volume applications
Frontier salaries are estimated by third parties and may or may not
reflect actual or total compensation. Please confirm with your
recruiter. We are deeply committed to attracting talented team
members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age,
gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status,
or nationality. However, at this time, we are not sponsoring any
Visas.--- Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.---
Keywords: Frontier, Inc., Everett , Senior Software Developer (Full Stack), IT / Software / Systems , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...