Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Product Owner Everett, Washington - Contract Job ID: 2110126032
Estimated Duration: 12 months PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Product
Owner, in--Everett, WA.
- Act as a leader and team player within a Scrum Team as the
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and
stakeholders throughout the project and product development
lifecycle; define clear requirements in the user story format.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a
product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Define the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities for
the solution and platform.
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize features and
stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are
aligned with product strategy.
- Plan, prioritize, and continuously refine the application's
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration
of the user stories.
- Ensure the team always has an adequate amount of refined work
in order to ensure a consistent and sustainable development
- Lead the planning efforts related to product release plans and
set expectation for delivery of new capabilities and functionality;
be an expert at negotiation and expectation management.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting
successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Stay up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
Qualifications Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in playing the Product Owner role for at least three
years for a software development team that was diligently applying
Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Engineering or related field.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Product Owner
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile framework and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with vision.
- Attention to details. More Details PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look
at where we are . If you have questions, please click here to
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us.
We will make a determination on your request for reasonable
accommodation on a case-by-case basis. The law requires PDS Tech,
Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job
discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and
protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law
and EEO is the Law Supplement PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or
in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants
because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own
pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
for more information. As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is
required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm
eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify
Connecting the Right People to the Right Jobs SM
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Everett , Product Owner, IT / Software / Systems , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!