Company: Sentry Credit, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people
frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate's potential
through questions. They should have excellent organizational skills
in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective
candidates. A great personality is a must! -Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the ARM Industry is preferred but will consider
recruiting experience from other fields.
- High-energy and passion
- Strong work ethic
- Effective communication skills
Keywords: Sentry Credit, Inc., Everett , Employment Recruiter, Human Resources , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!