Human Resources Generalist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Looking to make your next career move? Kelly Services is hiring
for a Human Resources Generalist opportunity with our client in
- Direct hire opportunity
- $65,000-$75,000/year depending on experience
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- Onsite position Excellent benefits including medical, dental,
vision, life, tuition reimbursement, and 401k with employer match!
- Benefits Administration including new hire enrollment, annual
open enrollment, monthly premium processing, and COBRA
- Working with employees on administrative issues and performance
issues; participating in employee coaching/counseling sessions and
- Manage, prepare and process weekly and biweekly payrolls using
Paycom, posting payroll data and ensuring compliance with all
Federal, State, and Local laws regarding payroll
- Assists employees and supervisors with payroll issues and
requests for payroll information. Research payroll
issues/discrepancies and processes necessary corrections. Must
comply with the regulatory standards, policies, and procedures of
- Create and maintain payroll tables and reports as needed.
- Process a weekly payroll of over 350 employees using
- Maintain employee personnel files and other required record
- Prepare and process health insurance changes and deductions,
reconcile and pay invoices and perform benefits administration to
include claims resolution and change reporting.
- Streamline and automate human resources processes to maximize
efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Assist in managing employee relations by investigating,
resolving, and communicating in regard to employee questions,
issues, or concerns.
- Determine and take appropriate action to resolve issues in a
timely, appropriate, and confidential manner.
- Provide support for employee engagement activities which
include but not limited to coordinating employee activities/events,
administering recognition programs, facilitating site
communications, and participating on the site's engagement team
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a human resources role
- Payroll experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above
qualifications, apply to this posting today for immediate
Keywords: Kelly Services, Everett , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!