Warehouse Associate - Load Out - $18.50/hr ($740/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We are looking for Warehouse Associates in Seattle for a company
that provides produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat
and dairy items. They are delivered conveniently to customers'
doorsteps with up to a 30% discount compared to grocery store
prices. Customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want
alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to
compromise their budget or values. They are proving that doing the
right thing for the planet doesn't have to cost more, and that
shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and
resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.
We are looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to
change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!
Warehouse Loadout Associates are responsible for transferring boxes
of fresh produce from our warehouse to our delivery vans. This is a
part-time position that requires lifting up to 50 pounds at a
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic produce knowledge
- Familiarity with a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and work standing for 4 hours
Produce-handling experience, a plus
- Food safety certification a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste
- Able to adapt to cold weather (will have to go in our
Details of Position:
- The position is based out of our warehouse, reporting to the
- Part-time/hourly position
- Frequent standing
- Able to work at cold temperatures in a refrigerated
- Ability to walk, bend, squat, climb, reach, and kneel
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs
How the facility is protecting employees from COVID-19:
Employee health and safety is a top priority. We have implemented
processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our
facilities. We provide gloves and hand sanitizer to all essential
employees who must report to work and masks are on the way. Before
entering our warehouse, employees have their temperatures checked.
In addition, we take great care to ensure frequently touched
surfaces are sanitized throughout the day and all warehouses are
fully sanitized weekly.
We have also implemented an Emergency Sick Leave policy providing
employees 2 additional weeks of paid time off and up to 26 weeks
paid leave if they have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Keywords: Bluecrew, Everett , Warehouse Associate - Load Out - $18.50/hr ($740/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!, Human Resources , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!