Kitchen Supervisor Ref#22-23
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round Location: Old Station
Plant Working Shift: Day Shift Hours & Work Days: 9:00 am - 6:00
pm, Monday - Friday; May vary depending on production.
- Create job descriptions for kitchen staff, interviewing,
hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing
work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Plans or participates in planning menus, preparing and
appropriating foods, and utilizing food surpluses and
- Specifies number of servings to be made from any vegetable,
meat, beverage, and dessert to control portion costs.
- Supervises non cooking personnel to ensure cleanliness of
kitchen and equipment.
- Supervises Cook and tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure
conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- Supervises workers engaged in inventory, storage, and
distribution of foodstuffs and supplies.
- Purchases foodstuffs, kitchen supplies, and equipment, or
requisitions them from Purchasing Agent.
- Sets prices to be charged for food items.
- Develops and is responsible for the budget of the
- Meets with professional staff, customers, or client group to
resolve menu inconsistencies or to plan menus for special
- Plan, change, test, and standardize recipes to increase number
of servings prepared.
- Other duties may be assigned A World Famous! benefits package
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short - and Long-term Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off days will accrue as outline in employment
- Performance Incentive Plan
Keywords: Stemilt, Everett , Kitchen Supervisor Ref#22-23, Hospitality & Tourism , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...