Supervisor - Retail Operations
Company: Seattle Goodwill
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Consistent Scheduling & Hours!
- Great Benefits!
- PAID Training & Growth Opportunities!
- Fun and Inclusive work environment!
Our Retail Supervisor is a dynamic role that is responsible for
maintaining retail operations at an optimum level. They are
responsible for leading retail associates within the store. This
role works a rotational assignment supervising various retail
categories and ensures customer satisfaction.
A bit about the Position:
- Assign, guide, coach and train employees while performing the
work of a Sales Associates as needed.
- Complete retail operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning one or more employees.
- Set expectations, instruct, coach and identify training
- Resolve workplace problems by addressing issues that impact
employee performance and productivity.
- Prepare reports by collecting, documenting and summarizing
- Complete projects by planning, organizing and monitoring
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain orderly operations of the store in the absence of the
manager and assistant.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: 2 years retail with POS and service experience, 1
year supervisor experience.
- Retail store environment
- Temperature varies, loud noises, occasional crowds, exposure to
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance & other optional
- Retirement Program with Employer Match available on first
- Transit Rebate, Near Transit center & Light Rail
- Paid Personal and Professional Development
We believe in the potential of individuals to make positive changes
in their lives. We believe that education and training empower
people to make those changes. Our vision for the communities we
serve is that each person is able to choose rewarding employment,
financial security and the experience of educational achievement.
Because of our work, people are building their futures, families
are strengthened, and our communities are enriched. Evergreen
Goodwill is a non-profit organization founded in 1923. We currently
operate give Job Training Centers, 24 retail stores and 30 donation
sites in King, Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom and Kitsap County. We
employ over 1,500 people in our region.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.
Keywords: Seattle Goodwill, Everett , Supervisor - Retail Operations, Hospitality & Tourism , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!