Independent Contract Merchandiser
Company: Pixi Beauty
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Independent Contract Merchandiser to assist with merchandising
and building relationships in multiple retail locations. The
Independent Contract Merchandiser will be a vital part of
maintaining and improving brand presence in retailers nationwide.
The candidate qualifications are as required; previous customer
service and or merchandising experience, strong communication
skills, responsible, energetic, self-driven, detail-oriented,
organized and has a passion for makeup and skincare.
- Merchandise and stock products onto fixtures according to brands
- Ensure displays are clean and presentable, including signage.
- Build and maintain relationships with store team members and
- Maintain frequent inventory audits to maximize retail sales and
- Communicate customer and retail concerns to beauty brand.
- Prior customer service, merchandising or retail sales
- Must have car/transportation
- Must have a working smartphone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable, meets deadlines
- Able to represent the brand in a positive light
- Passionate about makeup and skincare
- Previous makeup artistry or skincare aesthetic experience a plus,
but not required
Stores need to be visited for one hour per store on a bi-monthly
Keywords: Pixi Beauty, Everett , Independent Contract Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!