Physician Assistant - Comprehensive Pain Center - Everett, WA
Posted on: November 14, 2023
The Everett Clinic's Comprehensive Pain Center -has the only
fully interdisciplinary and multispecialty pain clinic model in the
-Pacific Northwest, with integrated pain behavioral health and pain
physical therapy onsite. Our team includes a -physician, PA-C,
psychologist, and physical therapist who are co-located and work
closely together, and who review at-risk patients and formulate or
adjust treatment plans as a group to achieve optimization of
rational and cost-effective pain management tailored for each
patient. Our team also provides mentorship and training to other
members of the healthcare team.
The Everett Clinic was founded in 1924. We're a
nationally-recognized physician group known for offering
high-quality health care services while lowering the overall cost
of care. The Everett Clinic operates throughout King, Pierce,
Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties.
The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic joined Optum in 2019. -Our
partnership with Optum means we're able to expand our services and
locations to offer even more services. As we grow, we'll keep on
providing top-quality care, just as we always have.
Optum is a family of more than -70,000 clinicians -and -2,200
clinics across the country. We work together to help over -20+
million people live healthier lives -- in-person or virtually. Our
goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally,
while providing Physician-led care locally.
To learn more about our growing presence: -
Optum is the largest employer of providers.
$5.1B invested annually in technology and innovation.
Optum serves approximately 9 out of 10 U.S. hospitals and 9 out of
10 Fortune 100 employers.
Optum is the technology-focused and care-delivery arm of
UHG is ranked 5th of the Fortune 500.
The largest healthcare company in the world according to -.
Seventh largest company by revenue in the world.
We are -seeking an experienced Physician Assistant [PA-C] to join
our -located at -4027 Hoyt Ave. Everett, WA - -98201.
- Full-time position; 36 patient contact hours weekly
- 4 Day Work Week; Wednesday or Thursday Off -[negotiable on
- EPIC is the EMR system utilized
- Call is after-hours phone call only on a monthly 1:3
- No refills allowed on call
- Triaged through Providence -Regional Medical Center
- Adults 18+, patients referred by primary care provider
- Shared EPIC in-basket coverage, particularly for prescription
- MA's help with reviewing the in-basket
- Treating and managing patients according to standard, usual,
and customary methods and techniques in an outpatient
- Provides understanding of diagnosis, treatment, therapy, and
management of patients according to current standards of care
utilizing best practice recommendations -
- Counsels and educates patients and families.
- Maintains accurate, complete, concise, and timely documentation
in the electronic medical record.
- Communicates effectively and respectfully with physicians,
other health professionals, and staff.
- Coordinates care with multidisciplinary team members.
- Follows ethical principles regarding patient confidentiality,
informed consent and unanticipated adverse outcomes.
- Demonstrates the highest level of accountability for
- Maintains effectiveness throughout changing circumstances. Is
flexible, resilient, and change oriented.
- Able to follow direction from the attending
- Participates in organizational and departmental meetings,
educational opportunities, committees, and workgroups as
Compensation/Benefits Highlights: -
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 401k with match + Executive Savings Plan
- Professional liability at no cost to clinician
- Commuter Reimbursement
- CME Reimbursement & Time Off
- Stock Purchase Option
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Care---: In-home back-up child and
- Bright Horizons College Coach---: Tuition Payment Planning &
- Stride/Rally Well-being Programs to help with health and
- PA-C licensure in Washington or ability to obtain prior to
- Physician Assistant certification through NCCPA or ability to
obtain prior to employment
- Current?WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Intermediate level computer proficiency
- Minimum 3-5+ years clinical experience
- Opioid and non-opioid medication management experience
- Experience with evaluating and treating complex patients
- Experience utilizing EPIC
- Procedural background; ability to access for appropriate
Washington Residents Only: -The -salary -range for -Washington
-residents is -$110,880 to $141,800. -Pay is based on several
factors including but not limited to education, work experience,
certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group
offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package,
incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k
contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility
requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with
UnitedHealth Group, -you'll -find a far-reaching choice of benefits
and incentives. -
Please click to view complete job description -
Keywords: Optum, Everett , Physician Assistant - Comprehensive Pain Center - Everett, WA, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!