Nurse House Supervisor
Company: Confluence Health
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Salary Range$47.12 - $74.76 OverviewLocated in the heart of
Washington, we enjoy open skies, snow-capped mountains, and the
lakes and rivers of the high desert. We are the proud home of
orchards, farms, and small communities. Confluence Health actively
supports the communities we serve and their quality of life through
our community support program and through our individual efforts as
involved community members.Full Time Employees of Confluence Health
receive a wide range of benefits in addition to compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Saving Accounts
- CH Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Gym Membership Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Shift DifferentialFor more information on our Benefits & Perks,
click SummarySupervises and coordinates the activities of nursing
personnel in a managerial role. Maintains continuity of patient
care by assuring there is an adequate number and skill level of
staff. Coordinates inter and intra departmental activities and
makes administrative decisions in absence of administrative staff.
Participates in the investigation and preparation of reports,
relative to the improvement of nursing care, safety training, and
personnel performance. Manages the flow of patients within the
facility and from outlaying areas. Responsible for clear
communication with the Administrator on Call (AOC).Position Reports
To: Unit Clinical Manager/Director Essential Functions
- Collaborates with Charge Nurses and staff on all shifts to
ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care.
- Performs Leadership rounds on the hospital units to evaluate
care provided and patient satisfaction, then feeds information
gathered back to the unit clinical manager/director.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical and/or nursing care when
patient issues arise and implements and facilitates appropriate
- Effectively identifies problems and uses chain of command as
- Communicates effectively with patients, visitors, and community
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in responding to all code blue, code
gray, CSI and RRT calls. The linked image cannot be displayed. The
file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link
points to the correct file and location.
- Notifies on call staff of need to respond to hospital for
emergent OR and Cath lab cases.
- Coordinates scheduling of add-on OR cases.
- Acts as Employee Health contact during off hours for, triaging
employee injuries for follow up with Employee Health or the
emergency department and follows up on all employee blood and body
- Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Other duties as assigned.Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and
adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at
all times. Position RequirementsBeing fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 is an essential requirement of working at Confluence
Health. Religious and medical exemptions will be considered upon
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license for Registered Nursing in the State of
- 4 Years relevant experience.
- Must be currently certified in CPR.
- Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows
navigation, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and
- BSN Physical/Sensory DemandsO = Occasional, represents 1 to 25%
or up to 30 minutes in a 2 hour workday.F = Frequent, represents 26
to 50% or up to 1 hour of a 2 hour workday.C = Continuous,
represents 51% to 100% or up to 2 hours of a 2 hour
workday.Physical/Sensory Demands ForThis Position:
- Walking - C
- Sitting/Standing - F
- Reaching: Shoulder Height - F
- Reaching: Above shoulder height - O
- Reaching: Below shoulder height - F
- Climbing - O
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds or less - F
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - F
- Pulling/Pushing: Over 50 pounds - O
- Lifting: 25 pounds or less - F
- Lifting: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - F
- Lifting: Over 50 pounds - O
- Carrying: 25 pounds or less - F
- Carrying: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - O
- Carrying: Over 50 pounds - O
- Crawling/Kneeling - O
- Bending/Stooping/Crouching - F
- Twisting/Turning - F
- Repetitive Movement - OWorking Conditions:
- Not SpecifiedJob Classification:
- Hourly/Salary:HourlyPhysical Exposures For This Position:
- Unprotected Heights - No
- Heat - No
- Cold - No
- Mechanical Hazards - Yes
- Hazardous Substances - Yes
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Potential - Yes
- Lighting - Yes
- Noise - Yes
- Ionizing/Non-Ionizing Radiation - Yes
- Infectious Diseases - Yes
Keywords: Confluence Health, Everett , Nurse House Supervisor, Healthcare , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...