Nurse RN - Neo-Natal Intensive Care
Company: Confluence Health
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Salary Range$39.70 - $74.60 OverviewLocated in the heart of
Washington, we enjoy open skies, snow-capped mountains, and the
lakes and rivers of the high desert. We are the proud home of
orchards, farms, and small communities. Confluence Health actively
supports the communities we serve and their quality of life through
our community support program and through our individual efforts as
involved community members.Pool Employees of Confluence Health
receive a range of benefits in addition to compensation.
- Retirement Plan
- Pool Differential
- Sick Leave
- Shift Differential
- Employee Assistance ProgramFor more information on our Benefits
& Perks, click SummaryPlease Note: This is a pool position with no
guarantee of hours.NICU/SCN experience preferred.A clinically
competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Effectively interacts
with patients, significant others, and all other health care team
members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
(Washington State Nurse Practice Act, WAC, ANA Code of
Ethics).Position Reports To:Unit Clinical Manager/Director
- Perform related assignments as requested in order to promote
positive visitor, family, and co-worker relations.
- Coordinates and provides high quality patient care in a caring
and compassionate manor, utilizing the nursing process and unit
specific standards of practice
- Accurately collects patient information needed to provide safe,
high quality care. Completes holistic ongoing assessments of
patient's status and responds appropriately.
- Develops, implements and continually reassesses patient's
individualized plan of care.
- Provides nursing care for patients including administration of
medications, completion of nursing procedures and/or
- Determines and completes appropriate nursing actions to meet
care goals; including the physical, psychological, social and
rehabilitative needs of the patient
- Teaches patient/family and/or significant others appropriate
health information in a timely manner and shares written
- Continual evaluation of discharge plan for appropriateness,
educational needs, and changes as needed.
- Documents care provided, assessments, plan of care,
interventions and responses accurately in the
- Demonstrates ability to handle emergency situations in a
prompt, precise and professional manner.
- Actively maintains current knowledge base of workflows, process
and evidence-based procedures
- Delegates appropriately and oversees care provided by
non-licensed assistive personnel.
- Participates in performance evaluation/improvement processes
with Director/Clinical Manager. Assumes responsibility for own
professional development and personal growth.
- Consistently functions within the guidelines of the Washington
Nurse Practice Act, unit specific standards of practice, and keeps
current with the legal aspects of nursing.
- Communicates and collaborates with members of the healthcare
team including physicians, patients and families to facilitate
effective patient care and treatment.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for patient and staff
according to hospital and unit policies
- Actively participates in quality improvement programs.
- Adheres to Confluence Health and Wenatchee Valley Hospital or
Central Washington Hospital policies and unit standards as
applicable. Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Other duties as assigned.Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and
adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at
all times. Position RequirementsBeing fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 is an essential requirement of working at Confluence
Health. Religious and medical exemptions will be considered upon
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN
- Current licensure in the state of Washington (RCW 18.88).
- Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows
navigation, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and
- BSN. Physical/Sensory DemandsO = Occasional, represents 1 to
25% or up to 30 minutes in a 2 hour workday.F = Frequent,
represents 26 to 50% or up to 1 hour of a 2 hour workday.C =
Continuous, represents 51% to 100% or up to 2 hours of a 2 hour
workday.Physical/Sensory Demands ForThis Position:
- Walking - C
- Sitting/Standing - F
- Reaching: Shoulder Height - F
- Reaching: Above shoulder height - O
- Reaching: Below shoulder height - F
- Climbing - O
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds or less - F
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - F
- Pulling/Pushing: Over 50 pounds - O
- Lifting: 25 pounds or less - F
- Lifting: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - F
- Lifting: Over 50 pounds - O
- Carrying: 25 pounds or less - F
- Carrying: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - O
- Carrying: Over 50 pounds - O
- Crawling/Kneeling - O
- Bending/Stooping/Crouching - F
- Twisting/Turning - F
- Repetitive Movement - OWorking Conditions:
- Acute Care NursingJob Classification:
- Hourly/Salary:HourlyPhysical Exposures For This Position:
- Unprotected Heights - No
- Heat - No
- Cold - No
- Mechanical Hazards - Yes
- Hazardous Substances - Yes
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Potential - Yes
- Lighting - Yes
- Noise - Yes
- Ionizing/Non-Ionizing Radiation - Yes
- Infectious Diseases - Yes
Keywords: Confluence Health, Everett , Nurse RN - Neo-Natal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...