Company: Medical Resource Group
Posted on: November 23, 2022
MRG Exams Providing Disability Assessments Nationwide To Serve Our
Veterans Help Military Families - Achieve Work-Life Balance - Make
a Difference Founded in 1998, MRG is a provider of Independent
Medical Exams for Worker's Compensation, Disability, and the
Veterans Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com. Job
- Are you a Licensed Audiologist looking to take on a solely
- Are you interested in performing Independent Medical
Assessments vs. traditional patient care?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran community? Job
Description We are looking for the right Audiologist to perform
medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process. In performing Disability Assessments,
the Audiologist will be responsible for reviewing medical records
through a secure Web Portal, performing comprehensive assessments
on each veteran and also completing Disability Benefit
Questionnaires (DBQ's) through the Web Portal. Audiologist will NOT
make disability determinations only provide assessments; the VA
makes all disability determinations. Audiologist will NOT prescribe
any medical treatments or devices. This position will review and
assess 3-6 Veterans per day on average. Audiologist position will
be brought on as an Independent Contractor working 5 days per week.
This is an IN-PERSON position.
MRG Exams is looking for an Audiologist who:
- Has an Aud.D and has graduated from an ASHA accredited
- Holds a current license as an Audiologist and is able to
practice in the state of Washington.
- Skilled in time management.
- Able to analyze data from medical records. PM20
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Everett , Audiologist, Healthcare , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!