Company: Medical Recruitment Strategies
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Our client is looking for a Licensed Pharmacist - Sequim,
WAContract Weeks: 16 Guarantee 40 Days: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,
Fri, Sat9:00 AM9:00 PMPay Rate:$52/hrThe primary purpose of this
position is to assist customers with their health care needs by
filling prescriptions, providing clinical services and excellent
customer service while supervising Pharmacy associates. Frequent
independent judgments are essential. All duties described in this
document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and
service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and
strategy.The associate is responsible for the functions below, in
addition to other duties as assigned:
- Ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions
filled by completing Drug Utilization Review and Final Quality
Assurance, applicable to state and federal Board of Pharmacy
- Build profitable business and script growth through recommended
clinical programs including appropriate immunization and when
available MTM (Medication Therapy Management), DCS (Diabetes Care
Specialist), and all ongoing other programs as identified.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with
medical-related issues and providing healthcare counseling.
- Supervise the work completed by support staff while on
- Assist with training, coaching and managing the pharmacy
associates and assume management responsibility over the entire
pharmacy as needed.
- Maintain appropriate security of the Pharmacy department.
- Comply with HIPAA and all other applicable federal and state
laws and regulations.
- Handle and resolve customer issues, complaints and questions to
build customer trust and loyalty.
- Interact with physicians and utilize reference material to gain
information on customers and prescriptions and to resolve any
issues that arise.
- Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it
clean and in order.
- Prioritize Pharmacy Department tasks and follow through to
ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Including, but
not limited to, cycle counts, inventory management and will-calls
Keywords: Medical Recruitment Strategies, Everett , PHARMACIST, Healthcare , Sequim, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!