All Shift Caregivers
Company: CARING PLACES MANAGEMENT
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At Caring Places Management , we have been passionate about
providing exceptional care for seniors throughout the Pacific
Northwest since we opened our first community in 1991. We are
committed to achieving our mission of Exceeding Expectations for
Loving, Thoughtful Care by offering our residents caring,
thoughtful service in a homelike environment.
*$500 Sign on BONUS*
Caring Places Management is actively recruiting an empathetic,
qualified individual to join our Assisted Living & Memory Care
community, Laurel Place, as a Caregiver. As part of our team, you
work with seniors requiring assistance and their families to
determine their individual needs and requirements. Why work for
Caring Places Management? We truly believe in our company motto:
"Exceeding Expectations for Loving, Thoughtful Care" .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to
and from activities and meals according to the individual service
- Allows and encourages residents to do as much of their own care
- Serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and
may assist in preparing meals following preplanned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate
fluids while respecting the resident's right to free choice and
records and reports changes in resident's eating habits to the
- Initiates and participates in leisure activities provided for
residents as described in the activity calendar and encourages
residents to socialize and participate in planned activities or
programs to develop friendships with other residents.
- Maintains residents' records daily in a timely manner and in
accordance with company policy and procedures; documents medication
distribution as applicable, leisure activities, incidents, and
observations; reports any changes in resident's physical condition
and/or behavior, and visitors; observes and reports the health and
emotional condition of each resident; and promptly reports all
changes to the supervisor.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the
residents; performs general housekeeping; and follows cleaning
schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living
space, bathrooms, kitchen, and other areas.
- Follows proper procedures in emergency situations and responds
promptly and positively to resident requests for assistance.
- Knows location of each resident, reminds them to sign out when
they leave the building, and notifies the supervisor immediately if
unable to locate a resident. Requirements:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate required; vocational
training in senior care and assisted living strongly preferred
- Prior experience as a caregiver or in an assisted living
- CPR and BLS certification, preferred
- Valid driver's license Schedule:
- Day Shift
- Evening Shift
- Overnight shift
- Part Time or Full Time
- Wage is starting at $16-$18, DOE & Certifications Benefits:
- Health Insurance - FT Employees ONLY
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- WellVia (Telehealth) - FREE TO EMPLOYEES & FAMILY MEMBERS AND
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Appreciation
- Free On the Job Training APPLY NOW! Or visit our website at for
more information. Please attach RESUMES when applying.
Keywords: CARING PLACES MANAGEMENT, Everett , All Shift Caregivers, Healthcare , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!