Health Services Administrator
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Correctional healthcare offers a great way to take your next
career step while making a profound difference in the lives of an
underserved patient population.
Clallam County Jail is looking for an Experienced Nurse Leader!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
Our Health Services Administrator (HSA) is a professional
administrator who manages and evaluates the Health Care Delivery
Program in accordance with State and Local Regulations; ensures
medical, dental, and mental health program activities are based
upon goals, objectives, aims, and policies and procedures of The
Company and the facility; and are compliant with ACA, NCCHC and
State accreditation standards.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Nursing SchoolExperience:
- Three (3) or more years administrative, management and
- Delivery and administration of correctional medical, dental,
and mental health care recommended
- Organizational experience in operations and planning
- Sound decision-making skills required
- Experience in managing budgets and analyzing contracts
- Current Washington licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current CPR Certification
Keywords: Wellpath, Everett , Health Services Administrator, Healthcare , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!