Posted on: May 12, 2022
Salary: Market related
Reference: JN -112020-23430
Psychiatry Physician OpportunityWashington - Easy Access to
SeattleNo State Income Tax - 11 Weeks of Vacation
Join this dynamic team with one of the largest employers in the
region. If you are caring, compassionate, committed to providing
excellent service, and willing to go above and beyond for our
patients, then this is the place for you!
- Generous starting income with productivity
- Department includes 2 Psychiatrists, 7 Psych NP's, an LMCH and
- Physician owned group with over 350 providers
- No weekends
- No admitting
- Student loan forgiveness through NHSC
- 1-year partnership track
- 1st year up to 8 weeks of vacation 2nd year and beyond up to 11
weeks of vacation
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package
- 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligibleLocated at the base of
the Cascade Mountain and along the Columbia River, this outdoor
haven has it all!
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Easy access to Seattle
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, hiking, golf,
mountain biking and snow ski in the same day!
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, performing arts
center, year-round festivals in and around town
- Affordable housing
- No state income tax
- Great schools and a local community college
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries!Job ID: JN
Keywords: Curative, Everett , Psychiatry Physician, Healthcare , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!