RN - Inpat Behavioral Health - *Up to $10,000 Hiring Bonus*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: May 11, 2022
$10,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet
all conditions for payment -
This is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation
package offered by Providence that begin on your first day of
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Charge (0.75 FTE,
Night Shift) to work in Inpat Behavioral Health at Providence
Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Charge functions in a leadership role
that provides direction of coordination of the patient care teams
in comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care
environment. Accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe,
compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients
and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and
spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the
lifespan. Practices in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in
the state of employment, the American Nurses Association (ANA) Code
of Ethics for Nurses, and the ANA scope and standards of practice.
Key functions and specific skills for the job are found in the unit
specific onboarding checklist and in standards that are applicable
to the specialty.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Assess, diagnoses, plans, implements and evaluates patients'
* Effectively advocates for ethical and holistic care by partnering
in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values
and beliefs of those we serve.
* Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and
other members of the healthcare team including students;
facilitates formal and informal learning for patient/families,
nursing, other members of the healthcare team, and community.
* Be accountable for safety, identifies and corrects problems, and
integrates evidence, and best practice into nursing care; uses data
and evidence to improve patient outcomes
* Align patient safety, self-safety and environmental safety as
equally important for best outcomes.
* Engages in ongoing professional development; practices to the top
of license within the legal parameters of the Nurse Practice Act,
the Nursing Social Policy Statement, the ANA Code of Ethics for
Nurses, and specialty standards
* Promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and
disseminates research and evidence based practice
* Leads and coordinates teams, appropriately delegates, coordinates
care and collaborates with others as equal members of the
inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge
* Model professional behaviors as a representative of the nursing
Required qualifications for this position includes:
* Associate's Degree in Nursing/diploma upon hire
* Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) or higher within five (5) years of
* Active Washington state RN license
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card from the following
authorized governing bodies:
* American Heart Association (AHA)
* American Red Cross (ARC)
* Military Training Network (MTN)
* One (1) year acute care experience working with the patient
population similar to department of hire -or- completion of the
specialty residency at Providence Regional Medical Center
Preferred qualifications for this position includes:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* National certification in area of specialty
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the
state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having
received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical
Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story
hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will
significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the
continuum of care. The hospital is located in Snohomish County on
the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as
snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The
communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small
towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting
boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and
Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of
Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Everett , RN - Inpat Behavioral Health - *Up to $10,000 Hiring Bonus*, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!