Registered Nurse- Snohomish Triage- On-call
Company: Compass Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
REGISTERED NURSE - On CallEVERETT - Snohomish Triage
Compass Health is currently looking for a On Call Registered Nurse
for our Triage Center in Everett.The Snohomish County Triage Center
(SCTC) in Everett can accommodate 16 individuals recovering from a
mental health crisis or who need non-medical sobering support. We
receive referrals directly from law enforcement, local hospitals,
self-referrals as a walk in's and Emergency Medical Technicians
(EMTs) in an attempt to divert those in behavioral health crisis
from local Emergency Departments and Jails. The SCTC also maintains
a direct phone (425-349-7289) for referrals from professionals,
community members and those wishing to self-refer.Community members
can also call the Crisis Care Line at (800-584-3578) where
professional staff are positioned to offer assistance to ensure
that the help offered is appropriate for the crisis that someone is
What you will be performingAs a member of the multi-disciplinary
team, The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing services to
clients and oversees provision of treatment by program staff to
ensure high quality client care and also provides direction to
program staff in the absence of management.
What you will be carrying along
- Current Washington State RN license.
- Qualifies as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) as defined by
- Previous experience working in a psychiatric setting
- Current First Aid & CPR certification and Food Handlers permit,
or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check, which
may or may not include an additional search by DSHS.
What you will be sharing
- Thorough knowledge of clinical issues of psychiatric and
medical treatment of adults and older adults.
- Demonstrated knowledge regarding the management of challenging
- Skilled in administering medications.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask
within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when
responding to conflicts or problems.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize
electronic medical record systems.
What we will be offeringAs the region's largest non-profit
community behavioral healthcare organization, we have been serving
our clients and our communities for over 110 years. Our commitment
to care doesn't stop with our clients though, as we take pride in
offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that
promotes learning, growth, and advancement as well as a focus on
employee satisfaction and work/life balance.(benefits pro-rated for
part time employees)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to Full-time
- 16 days of paid vacation the first year
- 12 sick days with great wellness day
- 13 paid holidays - 11 regular and 2 that you choose
- Professional funds and paid education leave
- Up to 2% match for the 403B Retirement plan after the first
- Automatic additional pay raises when you have your 1st & 3rd
anniversary with Compass!
- And much, much more!!
Compass Health is the region's largest private, non-profit
organization providing mental health and chemical dependency
services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom
counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative
services to children, families and adults in a variety of
outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been
serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though
our commitment to care doesn't stop with our clients as we take
pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a
culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We
maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance,
which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Please visit our website for more information:
www.compasshealth.org.Compass Health promotes equal treatment and
equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees
regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion,
age, marital status, sexual minority status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, or disability unless based on a bona fide
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Program: 400-52700 - Triage Center
Wage: $33.45-$65.22/hr DOE
Keywords: Compass Health, Everett , Registered Nurse- Snohomish Triage- On-call, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!