Clinical Support Staff - Everett WISe
Company: Compass Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
CLINICAL SUPPORT STAFF - Full TimeEVERETT, WA
Compass Health is currently looking for a Clinical Support Staff to
join the Children's Intensive Services (WISe) program in
Everett!Children's Intensive Outpatient Services supports children
and their families in their community in a least restrictive
environment using the Wraparound process (WISe). Wraparound works
to honor the family voice and choice, identify strengths, build
natural supports and foster self-sufficiency. Wraparound teams
provide comprehensive behavioral health services and supports to
Medicaid eligible individuals, up to 21 years of age, with complex
behavioral health needs and their families. The goal of the program
is for eligible youth to live and thrive in their homes and
communities, as well as to avoid or reduce disruptive out-of-home
placements. Assessment, treatment and support services are provided
in the youth and family's natural setting, where needs and
challenges present themselves (such as the home, school and
community). Families report excellent outcomes including,
youth/family stability, increased support, connection to their
community and hope for the future.
What you will be performingThe Clinical Support Staff will perform
a variety of clerical and administrative duties to support our
clinical teams with minimal supervision. Responsibilities may
include triaging calls, coordinating communication between team and
clients, assisting clients, families, and other agencies in getting
answers to questions, de-escalating situations, maintaining client
confidentiality, and providing general clerical support to clinical
and medical staff as assigned. Come work with a great team in a
fun, small office environment!
- Demonstrates respect for diversity and a commitment to
developing multicultural competency and sensitivity.
- Provides excellent customer service when greeting and/or
- Monitors client charts, clinical paperwork, and required
- Understands and practices safekeeping of client protected
health information per Compass Health's HIPAA and other agency
policies and procedures.
- Performs data entry and scheduling appointments as needed.
- Provides administrative support including word processing,
filing, faxing, copying.
- Ability to work between the hours of 8:30am - 6pm Monday -
What you will be carrying along
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, AA or BA Degree
- Experience in medical, mental health or social services field
- Excellent clerical and/or administrative skills.
- Excellent client and customer service skills.
What you will be sharing
- Demonstrating organizational skills and the ability to
multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when
responding to conflicts or problems.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize
electronic medical record systems and accurate typing and word
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check, which
may or may not include an additional search by DSHS.
What we will be offeringAs the region's largest non-profit
community behavioral healthcare organization, we have been serving
our clients and our communities for over 110 years. Our commitment
to care doesn't stop with our clients though, as we take pride in
offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that
promotes learning, growth, and advancement as well as a focus on
employee satisfaction and work/life balance.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to full-time
- 16 days of vacation the first year
- 12 sick days including an additional wellness day
- 13 paid holidays - 11 traditional holidays, plus 2 you
- $300 in professional funds per year
- Up to 5 days paid education leave
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 2% company match after the
- Automatic additional pay raises when you have your 1st and 3rd
anniversary with Compass
- Mileage reimbursement
- And much, much more!!!This totals over 45 paid days off in your
ABOUT UsCompass Health is the region's largest private, non-profit
organization providing mental health and chemical dependency
services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom
counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative
services to children, families and adults in a variety of
outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been
serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though
our commitment to care doesn't stop with our clients as we take
pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a
culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We
maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance,
which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Please visit our website for more information:
www.compasshealth.org.Compass Health promotes equal treatment and
equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees
regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion,
age, marital status, sexual minority status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, or disability unless based on a bona fide
POSITION SUMMARYJob Title: Clinical Program Assistant - Clinical
Support StaffProgram: 600-52500Location: Everett, WAHours:
Full-timeWage: $18.28-$27.32/hr DOE
Keywords: Compass Health, Everett , Clinical Support Staff - Everett WISe, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!