Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology ACP
Company: Radia Medical Imaging
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Radia has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Care
Practitioner to join our team!
At Radia, patients are our number one priority and, as such, we are
committed to hiring staff who deliver excellence: in patient care,
customer service, technology support and operations. Radia is a
place where you can make a difference for our patients and for
yourself.Job Title: Interventional Radiology Advanced Care
PractitionerJob Schedule: Full TimeLocation: Seattle-Area Hospitals
(including, but not limited to)
- Swedish Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Health Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center - EverettHours: Full-time,
10 hour shifts, no call, no weekendsNumber of Openings: OneClinical
Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Performs imaging-guided procedures and studies under
fluoroscopy, ultrasound, and other diagnostic modalities as
directed by supervising radiologists and defined by the Description
of Duties and Practice Plan.
- Procedures may include, but not limited to: joint injections,
barium studies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar puncture,
myelograms, tube checks and exchanges, thyroid biopsies, vascular
- Perioperative management of general medical complaints to
reduce intra and post-operative complications.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to support post-
interventional radiology procedures (suture removal, tube and drain
- Provide timely and accurate follow up with patients to monitor
treatment response and provide continuity of care.
- Evaluate and order optimal pre and post procedural imaging
based on exam findings and coordinate care with patients and their
- 2+ years working as an Advanced Care Practitioner
- Experience performing interventional and/or diagnostic
radiology procedures preferred.
- Experience performing imaging guided and/or surgical procedures
is a plus.
- Graduate degree from an accredited Physician Assistant
- Must have current DEA, Washington State License, National
Certification as prescribed by the NCCPA, and ACLS and/or BLS
We offer market-competitive compensation and a full range of
benefits, including:**Competitive bonus available for those with
- A choice of health plans, flexible spending and health savings
- A 401(k) with a profit-sharing component
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Life and disability insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance
Keywords: Radia Medical Imaging, Everett , Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology ACP, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!