Posted on: May 6, 2021
Gastroenterology ARNP at The Everett ClinicThe Everett Clinic is
a long-standing and thriving clinician-led practice located outside
of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We focus on health for
our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life
balance.-- Our low clinician turnover rates and high clinician
satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest's
most sought-after organizations.Currently there are 12
gastroenterologists and 4 ARNPs in our group.-- --We are seeking an
additional ARNP to join our team.About our ARNP positions:
- No call for ARNPs.
- Full-time position, defined as 36 patient contact hours per
week plus 4 administrative hours.
- Clinic hours:-- most clinicians do full-time in 4 days per
week:-- 3 days 7a-5p, 1 day 9a-7p.
- No weekend hours, no hospital hours required.
- See 18 patients per day on average.
- Most days will be in our Everett location, but 1 day every 1-2
weeks will be at Smokey Point or Shoreline locations.
- Compensation: $105,000 -- $140,000 annual salary, dependent
- 2 years' GI experience preferred but not required.-- Will also
consider new grads.If you value quality, make your patients a
priority and are willing to go--above and beyond in a
patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment, we
want to talk with --you!-- Apply today or contact Laurel Bastian at
Keywords: Optum, Everett , ARNP Gastroenterology, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!