RN - Registered Nurse - Ambulatory - Pre-Op/Post-Op
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Internal Medicine opening in Everett, Washington. This and other
rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com RN - Senior Manager
Preoperative, Endo & Infusion
$120,000 - $170,000
Comprehensive Relocation Package
RN - Senior Manager - Preoperative, Endo & InfusionProvides
clinical oversight and administrative responsibility of Surgical
Home, Admissions, Extended Stay Unit (ESU), Endoscopy and Infusion
units. Leads execution of the business strategy and participates in
the business development, while ensuring that the perspective of
clinical quality and patient safety is the driving force behind
decisions and actions. Sets practice standards based on AAMI
standards and monitors compliance for all sterile supplies and
processes within the organization. Prepares and monitors the
operating and capital budgets annually. Recruits and retains
personnel and oversees the professional development of staff. Works
collaboratively with the Clinical & Medical Directors to provide
excellent patient care and customer service.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse status required. State of Washington.
- Five (5) years Preoperative Care experience, including 3 years
of progressive management experience.
- Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Business Administration
- Certification as a Perioperative Nurse specialty Please
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical
recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare
staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free,
all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed
vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm
professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are
some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from
CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free. #zr
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Everett , RN - Registered Nurse - Ambulatory - Pre-Op/Post-Op, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!