Full-Time Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Signature Healthcare at Home
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Full-Time Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse Full-Time Home
Health Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN Area of Coverage: North
Snohomish County and Skagit County We work in healthcare because we
have a desire to help people. We stay in healthcare because the
passion to help and educate grows with each patient and family we
meet. The connections that are developed and nurtured during the
time that care is being provided is the heartbeat of what we do and
why we do it. If you want to provide quality patient care to
individuals and their family members during an important time in
their lives, Signature Healthcare at Home will give you the
training, support, and resources to fulfill your passion. At
Signature Healthcare at Home our professional clinical staff have
the time to provide one on one patient care, resulting in quality
patient care. They provide education with the family and patient.
Most of our positions have flexible work schedules that are Monday
through Friday which offer a good work-life balance. Our
professional clinical staff work in a collaborative environment and
have weekly team meetings to discuss the patient's plan of care. At
Signature Healthcare at Home you can build that patient
relationship and have strong work collaborative relationships. You
have a voice; you are recognized, and you are appreciated! What is
your passion and what do you want out of your healthcare career?
Signature Healthcare at Home offers competitive pay and mileage
reimbursement. For Full Time and Part Time positions Signature
Healthcare at Home offers cell phone reimbursement, Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, very generous PTO plan up to 4 weeks of
paid time off and 6 paid holidays, life and disability insurance,
employee referral bonus, continuing education and higher education
reimbursement program. Excellent career growth opportunities!
RESPONSIBILITIES The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is
responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision
of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan
of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the
members of the team to help meet positive patient care
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice
- Implements current nursing practice following a comprehensive
assessment and the plan of care.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services
to reflect the plan of care.
- Evaluates need for and provides patient and family/caregiver
education and information pertinent to diagnosis and individualized
plan of care.
- Uses and prepares equipment and supplies effectively and
- Provides appropriate pain/symptom management. Evaluates
patient's response to treatments/medications.
- Participates in personal, professional growth and development.
Also participates in organization's quality assessment performance
improvement teams and activities.
- Completes mandatory education requirements annually to maintain
- Attends required staff meetings and patient care coordination
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Registered Nurse or
- Reports significant changes in patient condition to the
patient's RN Case Manager.
- Meets productivity expectations.
- May be required to work outside of designated geographical area
based on census fluctuations and current staffing.
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance
improvement teams and activities or other committees as
- May be required to visit patients in homes that are not clean,
or in poor repair, have poor ventilation, are infested with insects
or rodents, and secondhand smoke.
- Driving conditions may be difficult related to weather and/ or
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to all applicable laws,
rules, and standards. QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing
- One (1) to two (2) years nursing experience preferred.
Community health or medical/surgical
experience is preferred.
- Currently licensed as an LPN/LVN in the State(s) of planned
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR
- Knowledge of geriatric population and their common needs and
- Capable of prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able
to lift, position and/or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies
and equipment. Capable of considerable reaching, stooping bending,
kneeling, and/or crouching. Possesses visual acuity and hearing to
perform required nursing skills. Please apply on line for this
position here: ht tps://signature-careers.com
Or contact: LaDawn Fronapel
Signature Healthcare At Home - Regional Recruiter
C: 503-756-5453 Signature Healthcare at Home is an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Signature Healthcare at Home, Everett , Full-Time Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!