RN - Registered Nurse - Operating Room
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Everett,
Washington. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com RN - Assistant Nurse Manager - Surgery Services
$90,000 - $133,000
Comprehensive Relocation Package RN - Assistant Nurse Manager -
Surgery ServicesUnder the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager,
provides direct nursing service supervision on the unit ensuring
comprehensive nursing services and quality patient care. Assists
with day-to-day management of unit operations. Assists with
oversight of clinical and resource utilization, patient throughput,
quality assessment and improvement, patient/staff provider
satisfaction, interpretation of policies and procedures, staff
education and regulatory compliance. Participates in the selection
and evaluation of staff as delegated by the Nurse Manager.In this
position you will:
- Staffing and supervision
- Seek assistance from Manager/HR as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Director, Manager or CNS, as requested, to
update and revise policies, procedures, protocols, processes,
standards and job descriptions.
- Collaborate with Manager / Unit Supervisors to review and
approve monthly and daily staff schedules
- Participate in the hiring of new employeesQualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- WA State licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Four (4) years nursing experience within the past 5 years
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) within one (1) year of hire
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical
recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare
staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free,
all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed
vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm
professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are
some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from
CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Everett , RN - Registered Nurse - Operating Room, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!