Assistant Community Director (Assistant Property Manager)
Company: American Property Management
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Assistant Community Director - Kinect @ Broadway - Everett,
WAAmerican Property Management is growing, and we are looking for a
talented Assistant Community Director (Assistant Property Manager)
for Kinect @ Broadway, 140 units, mid-rise apartment community
built in 2020 located in Everett, WA.Position Information
- Property Information - 140 units, mid-rise apartment community
built in 2020
- Schedule - Tuesday - Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM; Saturday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Additional hours/days may be required based on property needs.
This position requires you to physically be at the property during
your scheduled shift.
- Hourly Rate- $30_/_Hour
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!Who We Are
Since 1986, American Property Management has developed, acquired
and maintained multi-family properties in Western states including
Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. As we plan for
continued growth, we focus on providing exceptional living
experiences for our residents and rewarding careers for our
employees. As a company, we value commitment, integrity, and
collaboration. To learn more about what we do, visit our website,
- 2+ years' experience in the multifamily/student housing and/or
hotel industry required.
- Knowledge of Federal Fair Housing Laws, Landlord/Tenant Laws
and ADA laws preferred.
- Customer service experience required.
- Affordable Housing experience
- Onesite and Lead2Lease experience preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A positive attitude and a team mentality.
- Experience with MS Outlook, Excel and Word required.
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English.
- Must be able to reliably commute or be planning to relocate
before starting work.A Day in the Life
- Connecting with prospects via email, phone and appointments and
conducting virtual and/or in-person unit tours while showcasing the
wonderful things our property has to offer.
- Working alongside your colleagues to help residents, build
rapport and making our community feel like home!
- Assisting in addressing problems between residents and
facilitating healthy resident relations.
- Researching and forecasting market trends - preparing for
upcoming trends and brainstorming new and creative ideas to keep
our community thriving.
- Contributing to running property operations by preparing
reports for the Community Director.
- Building upon our sense of community by organizing events for
residents and ensuring they meet APM's Quality Standards.
- Managing the leasing and renewal process by handling
transactions, taking appropriate information and keeping records
organized and accurate.How We Take Care of You
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401k plan.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
- 9 paid holidays including 2 paid personal days of your
- A comprehensive training and development program with a focus
on employee success within the company.
- A companywide culture of inclusion.
- Fun work environment.
- Company provided PPE.Our Commitment to YouAt American Property
Management, we care about building an engaging and collaborative
team. We are committed to providing quality training, recognizing a
job well-done, and providing opportunities for advancement within
the company. If you are enthusiastic about property management, and
customer service-driven, we would love to consider you for our
team.Pre-Employment ScreeningUpon submission of your application,
you may be invited to participate in a preliminary Zoom interview
as well as take an online job fit assessment. These steps are a
required part of our hiring process. Only candidates who complete a
Zoom interview and job fit assessment will be considered for
on-site interviews. Upon acceptance of an offer, employees must be
able to pass a 4-panel drug screen and background check before
starting work with American Property Management.WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERAll qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status, or
any other status protected by state or federal
Keywords: American Property Management, Everett , Assistant Community Director (Assistant Property Manager), Executive , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...