Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Who Are We?WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the
best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing
place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice
heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate
people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun
people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique
background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to
Why you need to join us!
* CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment
where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is
* INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then
doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our
* RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees.
Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great
service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.As
a member of our elite Waste Connections Operations team, you will
be signing up for a company that is committed to our employee's
long-term career development and success. If you are open to
relocation and willing to learn new tasks and challenges, Waste
Connections wants you to be part of our Operations team. This is an
excellent opportunity for someone interested in growing with the
company and with goals of advancing to higher -level management
positions within 2+ years.A Day in the Life of an Operations
* Assign and supervise work crews operating solid waste collection
* Monitors progress of daily operations, and reassigns employees
and makes staffing changes as necessary.
* Partners with District Manager in preparing budget and managing
P&L.* Develops leadership team and sets overall strategy for
front line supervisors.
* Conducts field inspections and audits of all site personnel to
ensure proper work procedures.
* Receives and reviews customer complaints regarding collection
* Performs reviews and performance management discussions.
* Formulates both short-term and long-term goals and action plans
for the Hauling Company.
* Oversees a variety of complex compliance programs, including
environmental, OSHA, and local permitting.* Helps develop and
execute safety goals.
* Ability to relocate for promotional opportunities based on
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
* 5+ years of managing in a dynamic, people driven environment
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple
* Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and related business
systemsPay:Salary range: $78,000 - $85,000Bonus: 0-15%EquityTo be
considered for any of our current openings you must complete an
application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information
and additional instructions can be found once you select your
position of interest. We offer excellent benefits including:
medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term &
short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and
unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". A link to
our benefits overview can be found here:
Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Waste Connections, Everett , Operations Manager, Executive , Sequim, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!