Associate LICSW Case Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$10,000 Sign On Bonus Eligible Position!Work from Home - Hybrid
work scheduleSupervision towards licensure provided -Provides a
wide range of clinical social work services in a primary care or
home health setting, including support and consultation to care
team in managing patients. Evaluate psychosocial assets and
deficits for the purpose of enabling the pt to maintain the
greatest level of independence. Coordinates with others to
establish a plan of care. Provides short term counseling, teaching
and brokering with other resources for care giving needs.Essential
- Provide appropriate social work interventions to all age
patients and their families including but not limited to
psychosocial assessment, brief individual or family, advocacy,
linkage, referral, group work, case coordination, and long-term
care planning and placement.
- Consultation and coordination with multidisciplinary team of
care professionals and primary care site medical/nursery staff, to
include family conferences, care conferences, team meetings and
- Assesses patient and family needs for care and communicates
with other health care providers appropriately. -Collects data
relevant to visit with ongoing assessment throughout the duration
of care. Evaluate psychosocial assets and deficits for the purpose
of enabling the pt to maintain the greatest level of
- Evaluates patients/family needs through timely assessment,
communication and observation. Modifies plan of care through
assessement based upon patient/care systems response.Basic
- Minimum one (1) year of previous social work experience.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have
this experience requirement waived. -Education
- Masters degree in social work (MSW). -License, Certification,
- Licensed Social Work Associate & Independent Clinical
(Washington) OR Licensed Advanced Social Worker License
(Washington) OR Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
(Washington) -Additional Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success as part of a multi-disciplinary team and
commitment to diversity.
- LICSW Required -Preferred Qualifications:
- Two (2) years of post-masters experience.
- Care coordination experience in managed care system,
in-/outpatient setting, skilled nursing or long-term care
- Knowledge of social case management, conflict resolution and
team building practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with electronic charting.Job Schedule: Job
Category: Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care
Keywords: Kaiser, Everett , Associate LICSW Case Manager, Executive , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!