Company: Creative Bus Sales
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Service Manager is responsible for working with all aspects of
the Service department to ensure all vehicles are completed on time
and meet or exceed our quality standards. The Service Manager works
with the Operations Manager and is responsible for supervising the
service technicians. The Service Manager performs technical and
administrative work establishing the maintenance program for the
servicing, maintenance and repair of vehicles ensuring all company
and safety policies are followed.
- Supervision of technicians
- Daily review of technician assignments and progress
- Monitor technicians efficiency's
- Work with Service Writers to update vehicle status in real
- Review complete repair orders for accuracy (Parts, Hours,
- Coordinate vehicle deliveries with the Service Writers
- Internals, new and used
- Work with Quality Control Technicians to ensure all vehicles
are completed to meet Company standards
- Work with all aspects of the service department and attend all
- Work with the Operations Manager to review staffing levels and
assist with the hiring process for new technicians
- Ensure that shop area is clean, organized, and free of
dangerous or hazardous material
- Inspect shop equipment and work with Operations Manager to
ensure all necessary tools and equipment are available to
- Assist Operations Manager and Service Writers when necessary to
ensure all parts have arrived before the vehicle is in
- Assist Service Writers with retail quotes as necessary
- Perform random and scheduled quality control inspections to
ensure all work meets or exceeds our quality standards
- Provide technical assistance to technicians as necessary
- Work with Service Writers and Operations Manager to ensure all
vehicles are delivered on time
- Provide technical assistance to Customer Service and Warranty
departments as necessary
- Other duties as directedPosition Requirements:
- High school Diploma or equivalent maintenance management
- Must have at least five years' experience in fleet maintenance
- Minimum of five years supervisory experience.
- Strong working knowledge of computers and computerized
maintenance management and inventory control systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of
automotive repair shop management.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of the characteristics and
maintenance needs of a wide variety of transit and mechanical
- Comprehensive knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions
of shop operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business practices applicable to
garage management and the ability to perform all duties of
- Must have the ability to push, pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to travel as required.
- Will be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting,
crawling and climbing to perform multiple tasks of position
- Must have the ability to board vehicles, and inspect under
vehicles if necessary.
- Must have good manual dexterity Associated topics: call center
manager, customer service manager, gerente de servicio, leadership,
manager, monitor, operations, operations manager, supervisor, team
Keywords: Creative Bus Sales, Everett , Service Manager, Executive , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!