Senior Manager, FOB
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Funko OverviewFounded in Everett, US, Funko is a purveyor of pop
culture and licensed-focused collectibles. With one of the largest
portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry, Funko
holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of
thousands of characters. Funko designs, sources and distributes
highly collectible products across multiple categories including
vinyl figures, action toys, plush, apparel, homewares and
accessories. While many will be familiar with their iconic Pop!
Vinyl figure range, other popular lines include Mystery Mini, Pint
Size Heroes, Rock Candy and Hero World, all with different
distinctive stylisations. Role Summary:To manage the end-to-end
direct fulfilment (FOB) process from factories in Asia to our
international customers across through key stakeholder management,
workload planning, forecasting and analysis.What You'll Do:
- Manage & maintain the sales order administration and
consignment delivery processes for our FOB direct fulfilment
- Build close relations with US & FAR EAST based procurement and
logistics operations teams.
- Secure production slots according to customer needs, taking
every opportunity to optimize supply chain to mitigate build-up of
finished goods at factories.
- Proactively work with credit control to understand available
credit lines and agree the value of what can be released and
- Ensure every delivery consignment is transported seamlessly to
the final destination with supporting documentation in the given
time, thereby meeting the logistics objectives of the company.
- Ultimately own the end-to-end fulfilment process of Funko EMEA
FOB direct sales business.
- Look after ALL FOB for US, Canada, and LATAM regions
- Manage the FOB coordinators for US
- Strategically support the SVP Sales in setting out the future
of FOB as he sources more factories/logistics as the business
growsWhat You'll Bring:
- Previous project management experience
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the end to end supply
- Process & Result driven
- Methodical approach to daily tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good I.T. skills and confident in working with Microsoft
- Proactive team player with an enthusiastic manner, who takes a
flexible, 'can-do' approach to work.
- Confident in working autonomously/independently to meet
- Ability to work well under pressure and to priorities and
organize workloads effectively.
- A willing and adaptable aptitude to provide support to the team
when necessary, during busy periods or times of absence.Work
EnvironmentThe noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and
walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside
of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Keywords: Funko, Everett , Senior Manager, FOB, Executive , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!