Company: Lucas Group, A Korn Ferry Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Lucas Group is exclusively retained by our client on an
Engineering Manager opening. Our client is a rapidly growing,
award-winning company in the aerospace industry. We are seeking an
Engineering Manager with strong knowledge of AS9100 standards,
plastic injection molding, and assembly processes, and partnering
with the largest players in the aerospace industry. This role is a
balanced between driving new product development and improving
existing SKUs. The Engineering Manager will also lead a team of
Engineers & Technicians.
Engineering Manager Requirements
- Responsible for the performance of the Engineering
- Resolve technical issues and provide engineering support to the
- Drive new product introduction processes such as estimation,
tool design, process development, budgeting, project management,
and product launches.
- Lead capital projects (mostly increasing automation & new
machinery installation) from cradle-to-grave.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement, cost reduction, and
- Represent the department and company while interacting with
other internal departments, customers, and suppliers.
- Take part in both site & corporate leadership meetings.
- Evaluate new projects and product introductions to assess
costs, profitability, and prioritization.
- Ensure safe working conditions and that manufacturing meets
defined cost, quality, and delivery expectations.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Requirements
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, or
a related technical field.
- Previous management experience.
- Knowledge of AS9100 standards, and aerospace
- Previous experience with plastic injection molding or assembly
processes is preferred.
Keywords: Lucas Group, A Korn Ferry Company, Everett , Engineering Manager, Executive , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!