Supply Chain Manager
Company: Lucas Group, A Korn Ferry Company
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Lucas Group is exclusively retained by our client on a Supply
Chain Manager opening. Our client is a rapidly growing,
award-winning company in the aerospace industry. This is a newly
created role that will be responsible for all functions of the
supply chain department. We are seeking an experienced leader
comfortable managing complex process, driving team engagement, and
comfortable with analytics & software.
The Supply Chain Manager will lead a team of almost 20 people. They
are planning on bringing in a new ERP system and the Supply Chain
Manager will be heavily involved in that project. While this
position oversees the entire supply chain function, the most
important areas of focus will be on planning & purchasing.
Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for all facets of the supply chain function
including planning, scheduling, forecasting, strategic sourcing,
tactical purchasing, inventory management, warehousing,
transportation, and logistics.
- Develop the necessary systems, processes, and infrastructure to
support an organization experiencing large YOY growth.
- Interface with the executive leadership team, cross-functional
departments, and manufacturing sites to ensure consistent alignment
- Manage the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Provide oversight & leadership to the procurement team moving
them from a tactical purchasing mindset to a more strategic
- Leverage analytical abilities to evaluate performance and to
identify areas of additional improvement.
- Lead projects to bring cost savings to the organization.
- Interact with suppliers, vendors, and end-customers on projects
and problem resolution.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and career development
for employees within the supply chain department.
Supply Chain Manager Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations, or a
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in supply
- Previous experience developing processes within a rapidly
growing company is beneficial.
- ERP implementation experience is highly beneficial.
- Must be willing to work in their office 5 days per week.
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry.
Keywords: Lucas Group, A Korn Ferry Company, Everett , Supply Chain Manager, Executive , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!