Company: CARING PLACES MANAGEMENT
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At Caring Places Management, we have been passionate about
providing exceptional care for seniors throughout the Pacific
Northwest since we opened our first community in 1991. We are
committed to achieving our mission of Exceeding Expectations for
Loving, Thoughtful Care by offering our residents caring,
thoughtful service in a homelike environment. Caring Places
actively recruiting for an Administrator/Executive Director to
oversee our Laurel Place Assisted Living and Memory Care community
located in beautiful Port Angeles, WA. The Administrator/Executive
Director reports to the Chief Operating Officer and fills a crucial
role within the community by providing strong leadership to the
care staff while building lasting, meaningful relationships with
our residents and their families. If you, or someone you know,
- Passionate about providing exceptional care to the senior
population suffering from Alzheimer's or other memory loss?
- A strong leader with the ability to inspire and motivate your
team by leading by example?
- Knowledgeable about the legal and regulatory requirements under
which Assisted Living & Memory Care facilities must operate?
- Driven to build relationships within the local community while
being an ambassador for the Caring Places culture and mission? We
would love to hear from you! Job Duties:
- Oversee all financial management aspects of facility
- Represent the facility in community groups and affairs.
- Oversee recruitment, training, and scheduling of all staff.
Provide motivation and discipline as needed. Give employee reviews
and set salaries and ensure that payroll remains within set
- Oversee resident care - assessments, move-in, service plans,
invoicing, progress notes, communicate with families, meet with
residents, intervention/behavior management, and nursing care.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local
laws and regulations.
- Ensure food quality is maintained and expenses are within set
- Ensure that fun, meaningful activities are being provided
- Oversee maintenance of the building and grounds, ensuring a
safe, attractive living environment.
- Market the facility to the community.
- Use database to document, audit, and communicate facility
- Day Shift
- On Call
- Holidays Annual Salary $80,000 to $100,000 based on experience
Benefits We Offer:
- Health Insurance - FT Employees ONLY
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- WELLVIA (TELEHEALTH) - NO COST TO EMPLOYEES/FAMILY MEMBERS AND
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Appreciation
- Pleasant Environment Requirements:
- Job Knowledge/Innovation
- Financial Control/Budgeting
- Service Planning and Delivery
- Survey and Complaints
- Community Efficiencies
- Implementation of Policies
- Customer Service
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Community Involvement Qualifications and Job Skills:
- Must have qualifications required by current State
- Must have a strong personal commitment to a high standard of
quality, leadership, and service in delivery of Assisted Living
- The skills and experience needed for effective oversight of all
financial management aspects of the facilities operations.
- Communication and problem-solving skills required for working
effectively with staff residents, family members, physicians, and
contacts in the community.
- Excellent computer skills. PI184802674
Keywords: CARING PLACES MANAGEMENT, Everett , Administrator/Executive Director, Executive , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!